Windows 10: Windows 10 100% Disk ussage

Discus and support Windows 10 100% Disk ussage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hiya, I had the same problem 2 months ago and I couldn't find a solution. I end up re-install windows and all the programs on my PC. After an update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Saerdna, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Saerdna Win User

Windows 10 100% Disk ussage

Hiya,

I had the same problem 2 months ago and I couldn't find a solution. I end up re-install windows and all the programs on my PC. After an update the windows will use 100% of my disk. On task manager will not show which task is using the HD so it must be a system task. I disabled windows search and windows update and after a 5 min or so the disk usage went down. However ever application I open it takes very long time to open. E.g. from cmd the winver command take 3 min to open the window.

My current version is 1903 build 18362.476 (win10 pro)

I rebooted on safe mode with and without network same problem 100% disk usage. BTW i got a Toshiba SD as HD.

Please help I am tired formatting and re-installing windows and programs again and again.

P.S. I have tried all kind of solution but they all fail to fix the problem.

:)

Saerdna, Dec 10, 2019
  2. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 disk 100% cant fix (digital memory)

Hi Emils,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    Digital Mooney and check if that helps.

How to fix 100% disk usage in Windows 10

Do keep us updated about the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 100% Disk ussage

Windows 10 always 100% disk usage.

My PC dont show warnings , and dont get hot , only shows 100%disk usage in Task Manager and run slowly. I bought it 2 days ago , so its new.

Now I discovered that when I turn off Wi-Fi, the disk ussage decreasse to 30-35%.

Also I saw "Service host: Local service" using memory.

Some solutions that could help?

Alexandru-98, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 100% Disk ussage

1. Windows 10 100% Disk ussage - Similar Threads - 100% Disk ussage

2. dwm 100 gpu ussage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm 100 gpu ussage: When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very often and it undermines my gaming experience, please help...
  3. dwm 100 gpu ussage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm 100 gpu ussage: When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very often and it undermines my gaming experience, please help...
  4. Windows 10 100% disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 100% disk: So tired of this. Wasting my time without being able to work morning after morning... A dozen of possible solutions are provided?!? do you really think that someone who doesnt understand a word of it can really go one by one and find which one works for her??? the tsk...
  5. windows 10 100% disk

windows 10 100% disk: After being offline for a day or so, Windows 10 will spend 10-20 minutes at 100% Disk installing updates or whatever it's doing... During this time the user interface so slow and unresponsive and is unusable....
  6. Windows 10 100% Disk usage..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 100% Disk usage..: Hello all, First of all I apologize for my english I am not good enough. So my problem is that my computer is really slow for no reason. On the Task Manager the disk usage is on 100% and when its on 0% and I open any program it turns one more time to 100... I've already...
  7. Disk 100% windows 10

Disk 100% windows 10: FIXED..... After weeks of having this problem. I have now fixed mine. Search for Apps and features, scroll down to Microsoft Edge App. Left click. Open Advance Options. Click on Repair. Then click on Reset....
  8. Windows 10 100% Disk bug

Windows 10 100% Disk bug: When is that going to be fixed? I am sick and tired of the endless boot-up process. I am thinking of moving to a Mac after 30 years of Windows machines. This should be a class-action issue, and yet it roars on....
  9. 100% disk usage, windows 10

100% disk usage, windows 10: I have bought a new laptop last week and its disk usage is 100%. I am using Intel 15 8th Gen and 4GB RAM with Windows 10. Any update from Microsoft? What should I do? My new laptop is not working as per expectation....
  10. Windows 10 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 100% disk usage: So the laptop updated (1607) and surprise surprise it's been sluggish since. [img] I think I may move over to Linux, this is beyond a joke. 66642