Windows 10: Windows 10 100 percent disk usage problem

Discus and support Windows 10 100 percent disk usage problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems that the Windows 10 system doesn't really now how to operate. Getting episodes when all the little things that make up Windows 10 doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardSebesta, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 100 percent disk usage problem

It seems that the Windows 10 system doesn't really now how to operate.

Getting episodes when all the little things that make up Windows 10 doesn't seem to know how to manage themselves and freeze up my computer by usually tying up 100 percent of my disk, but sometimes 100 percent of my CPU.

Unlike my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra which basically works and works well and doesn't need a forum for endless problems, Microsoft Window 10 does seem to need a forum for its endless problems.

Is there a fix for this?

The following aren't really answers.

1. A link to an earlier discussion. Usually these are links to a discussion which is long and doesn't have an answer.

2. Assertions of a virus. I have the Windows Defender. I avoid weird sites.

3. Some catchall answer of 99 things to try, some which are extensive things to do, which the person thinks constitutes an answer.

I am so tired of Microsoft and the excuses and the incompetence.

:)

EdwardSebesta, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Sheena xx Win User

Windows 10 100 percent disk usage problem

Sheena xx, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 100 percent disk usage problem

1. Windows 10 100 percent disk usage problem - Similar Threads - 100 percent disk

2. 100 percent disk usage and hanging problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100 percent disk usage and hanging problem in windows 10: I suffered with this problem for long. I used the suggestions that were available at that time like disabling indexing, prefetch etc... none worked ! Now I am free of that problem ! here is my experience and how i overcame it. hope this helps others suffering from the same...
  3. 100 percent disk usage on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100 percent disk usage on windows 10: Hello!. I have been struggling with disk spiking to 100 percent for a while now I have tried every thing I could find but nothing has worked. I would appreciate any help. Thanks...
  4. 100 percent disk usage.....

100 percent disk usage.....: Why in 2021 Microsoft still has not figured out the 100 percent disk usage on start up ????? To date there is no remedy for this at all. Nothing has worked.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-percent-disk-usage/2527b6c5-ff3f-4b1e-9b45-4fc7c67d99b9
  5. 100 Percent Disk Usage

100 Percent Disk Usage: Whenever i open task manager disk usage is always near 100 percent. I am having this problem from few months.Even on no or light work load disk usage remains high. It also makes pc work slower than normal....
  6. Disk Usage 100 Percent

Disk Usage 100 Percent: I have had a problem over the last week or so where the disk usage on one of my SSDs is at 100 percent. This makes it impossible to access any files or data on the drive while the drive is in this state, after boot the 100 usage generally lasts around 15 minutes before...
  7. Disk Usage 100 Percent

Disk Usage 100 Percent: Computer Specs: CPU: i7-8700k 16GB RAM Storage: HP EX920 m.2 SSD Build is a year old So for the past 3 months I've been having 100 percent disk usage when opening programs, and on startup it will remain 100 percent for quite some time. I have a build completely...
  8. 100 percent disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100 percent disk usage: iv been noticing that my disk usage is 100 percent for two weeks now. when i checked task manager iv seen that almost all usage gone to "windows event log services". i entered the windows event viewer, and it seems like every 6-8 seconds theres a new error. all of them...
  9. disk usage 100 percent

disk usage 100 percent: iv been noticing that my disk usage is 100 percent for two weeks now. when i checked task manager iv seen that almost all usage gone to "windows event log services". i entered the windows event viewer, and it seems like every 6-8 seconds theres a new error. all of them...
  10. 100 Percent Disk Usage on Windows 10

100 Percent Disk Usage on Windows 10: Hi I have a laptop Vostro 3550. System windows 10 pro. Task manager shows 100% disk usage. This problem have a solution at support.microsoft.com https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3083595/task-manager-might-show-100-disk-utilization-on-windows-10-devices-wit I...