Windows 10: windows 10 10074 product key

Discus and support windows 10 10074 product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I downloaded the iso-Windows10_InsiderPreview_x32_IT IT_10074 but when I try to enter the product key is written to me: I could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by basilico, May 14, 2015.

1. basilico Win User

windows 10 10074 product key

Hello everyone,
    I downloaded the iso-Windows10_InsiderPreview_x32_IT IT_10074 but when I try to enter the product key is written to me: I could not test the product key, and checks the destination media.

thanks

:)

basilico, May 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Activation - after clean install from Tech preview build 10074

I was part of the windows Insider program. I had installed Windows 10 Tech preview on my Dell XPS laptop that had previously had Windows 8.1 installed on it. The product key for the windows 8 installation was part of the UEFI settings (ie installed on
    the motherboard).

I had the Windows Tech preview build 10074 installed on my PC. For some reason it was corrupted and was not able to be upgraded past build 10074. I attempted to roll back to Windows 8 but had no success as I did not have the correct install media and the rollback
    option was not working.

I ended up installing a fresh version of Windows 10, it seemed like my only option to get past the preview build 10074. Now I am being prompted for a product key for Windows 10 even though it should be a free upgrade from Windows 8.1. Given the tech preview
    build 10074 did not let me use the normal upgrade path, how do I get my product activated ?

I have contacted 2 different Microsoft Helpdesk staff and they have been of no help. They tell me that I need to purchase a product key. I am only in this position due to the corrupted 10074 build that prevented me form using the normal upgrade path. I am not
    so keen on spending $300 on a product key.

KevKennedy, May 14, 2015
  3. how Can We Get the Product key of windows 10 if we want clean installation ?

I have upgraded windows 10 build 10074 from windows 8.1, it covered 60 GB space in local disk C and then upgraded windows 10 insider preview 10162 from insider preview build 10074. Now my local disk C occupied 84.6 GB space. I want to make a clean installation
    so that the windows occupy only 10 to 15 GB Space. For clean installation i need product key. from where can i get this key ?

Muhammad ZulqarnainCheema, May 14, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Is that first TP you are trying and are you true insider and didn't just download that ISO from elsewhere ?

CountMike, May 14, 2015
Thema:

1. windows 10 10074 product key - Similar Threads - 10074 product key

2. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key: I am building a new computer New Build. New MOBO, new processor, new everything. I bought a computer from ebay eBay Computer about a year or two ago that has windows 10 pro. I have been researching and found that myslmgr -dli command shows it as a RETAIL version. When I run...
  3. windows 10 production key

windows 10 production key: Dear sirs/Ma'ams, I want to purchase digital production key to activate windows. help me to purchase it. I have already window 7 to window 10. Now there is an error code 0xC004F074. So, please help me to solve this problem....
  4. Windows 10 product key

Windows 10 product key: I bought a pre built pc, which included the windows 10 in it without a product key, but when I changed the cpu and motherboard, it says I need to buy a new one. I there someway I can get a new product key for free?...
  5. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: I bought windows 10 in usb form in Germany. Now that I'm back to Iceland I can not activate it. The installation is unfortunately only in german but I gather that my windows product key can not be validated. It leaves me with no option but to quit the installation which in...
  6. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: Hi All, I bought my laptop two years ago with windows 10 . now I have got message asking about " license expires soon " but I don't know where is the product key or where I can find it in my machine . what I should do to fix this problem . Can you help me please Thanks...
  7. windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 product key: I have Windows 10 Pro Build 14905 on one of my laptops.I bought a new computer. Since I'm in the insider program can I install it on the new one for free? What about a product key? Will I have to pay for one? Should I remove it from my laptop because I don't think Microsoft...
  8. 10074

in Windows 10 Support
    10074: Hi. I have just installed 10074. Is that the latest preview. Thanks 6418
  9. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Product Key: I have bought a Windows 10 Home edition 64bit. but I realize later, that windows 10 is not compatible with Autodesk. can I use my windows 10 original product key with windows 7 home edition 64bit ? are there any windows 7 home 64 bit legal download so I can use my orginal...
  10. windows 10 10074 iso?

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 10074 iso?: At the moment I'm on x64 Windows 10 Pro Build 10061 from the fast ring. Apparently the ESD/ISO for Build 10074 Windows 10 Build 10074 - Now live - Announcements - OSBetaArchive have been released (leaked?) onto the internt. Is there any harm in installing from this,...