Windows 10: Windows 10/11 Degradation

Discus and support Windows 10/11 Degradation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone know why Dolphin/Slippi would be taking such a long time to open? I've also noticed that when dragging an application window, that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KentHenry, Jul 27, 2021.

1. KentHenry Win User

Windows 10/11 Degradation

Does anyone know why Dolphin/Slippi would be taking such a long time to open? I've also noticed that when dragging an application window, that my monitor doesn't look nearly as smooth as it should, with it being 240hz; dragging the application looks choppy/stuttering. Everything opens instantly and dragging application windows are smooth when first logging in, but it degrades the longer the computer remains on. This phenomenon resets when logging out and logging back in, it works great for about 24 hours and then slowly degrades. Anyone have any ideas?https://youtu.be/iDcxHuhOICkThis was also

:)

KentHenry, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Unable to degrade ie11 in windows 10

Installed updates list is blank in my computer running on windows 10.

I have earlier updated to ie11 and I now want to degrade to ie6 or ie8.

Is there any way to degrade other than from control panel> programs & features>installed updates.

PranavReddy, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10/11 Degradation - Similar Threads - Degradation

2. Event Viewer Disk Degrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Disk Degrade: when I look at Event Viewer there is a certain error that concerns me... Disk is starting to degrade. New SMART event detected. why would my drive be degrading if this is a new pc? Disk model: SAMSUNG MZVLQ1T0HBLB-00BH1 Disk serial: S673NJ0T235283 event id 7002 1.866.577.3562...
  3. Event Viewer Disk Degrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Disk Degrade: when I look at Event Viewer there is a certain error that concerns me... Disk is starting to degrade. New SMART event detected. why would my drive be degrading if this is a new pc? Disk model: SAMSUNG MZVLQ1T0HBLB-00BH1 Disk serial: S673NJ0T235283 event id 7002 1.866.577.3562...
  4. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  5. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  6. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...: i have tried to download new drivers but they don't work it downloads but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-it-says-that-you-can-not-degrade/4d273eb0-cf59-4a3a-b231-709ead3f88cb
  7. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...: i have tried to download new drivers but they don't work it downloads but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-it-says-that-you-can-not-degrade/4d273eb0-cf59-4a3a-b231-709ead3f88cb
  8. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Headset volume decreases/degrades when using built in microphone on Windows 11

Headset volume decreases/degrades when using built in microphone on Windows 11: Hi. I am having an issue where my headset volume decreases/degrades when using the built in microphone. The problem occurs when using my Sony WH-1000XM4 connected via Bluetooth. If I connect a wired headset, this problem does not seem to occur. My operating system is Windows...
  10. Headset volume decreases/degrades when using built in microphone on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset volume decreases/degrades when using built in microphone on Windows 11: Hi. I am having an issue where my headset volume decreases/degrades when using the built in microphone. The problem occurs when using my Sony WH-1000XM4 connected via Bluetooth. If I connect a wired headset, this problem does not seem to occur. My operating system is Windows...