Windows 10: Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk.

Discus and support Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!My problem started about 1 year ago, and its very frustrating. Basically what my operating system does, which is windows 10! Is that sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotChill, Jul 18, 2022.

1. NotChill Win User

Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk.

Hello!My problem started about 1 year ago, and its very frustrating. Basically what my operating system does, which is windows 10! Is that sometimes it freezes. No, not the computer, the OS. I can open programs, but i cant close them. I mean, i can, but it shows that it's still open. Like netflix Except the task manager. I can open/close it anytime. Its weird. It happens during anything, but i seemed to notice that it comes around the most when im playing games. Anyone knows what the problem might be? I never pirate stuff no, actually nothing. I only have official stuff, and only visit n

:)

NotChill, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2022
  3. Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, Jul 18, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk. - Similar Threads - Freezes bugging idk

2. Windows 11 Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bug: Hi, So I Downgraded My Computer From 22H2 To 21H2 For Some Reason.. And After That, My Taskbar Is Blank With Only The Arrow System Tray Icon, When I Tried To Open Settings, It Just Crashes. Any Tweaks?...
  3. Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk.: Hello!My problem started about 1 year ago, and its very frustrating. Basically what my operating system does, which is windows 10! Is that sometimes it freezes. No, not the computer, the OS. I can open programs, but i cant close them. I mean, i can, but it shows that it's...
  4. Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10/11 Freezes or bugging or idk.: Hello!My problem started about 1 year ago, and its very frustrating. Basically what my operating system does, which is windows 10! Is that sometimes it freezes. No, not the computer, the OS. I can open programs, but i cant close them. I mean, i can, but it shows that it's...
  5. Idk if this is a bug or a intentional hidden feature but i already reported this on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk if this is a bug or a intentional hidden feature but i already reported this on...: https://reddit.com/link/v3v49y/video/kvlm683hed391/player submitted by /u/IanParas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3v49y/idk_if_this_is_a_bug_or_a_intentional_hidden/
  6. IDK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IDK: hello today i starting building my new pc and i installed all teh drivers for everything but now when i start it up again i get windows cannot find 'C:\program files x86\intel\Package Cache\{fca73a1d-2062-4ba7-9951-8bd39116b154\SafeModeOptaneInstallation.exe'. make sure you...
  7. My PC freezes almost everyday and Idk why

My PC freezes almost everyday and Idk why: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clizzardbash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp4uzw/my_pc_freezes_almost_everyday_and_idk_why/
  8. Something is bugged and idk what it is

Something is bugged and idk what it is: I've tried everything i could think of, even completely restoring my pc. It also randomly alternates between not being able to click on literally anything and being able to click on something, but even when its able to click on something, its still kinda buggy....
  9. Windows freezing or something idk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing or something idk: Hi all I have this strange problem on windows 10 that sometimes my computer freezes but I can still interact with any open programs. I can't open the start menu or cortana, I can't open any programs, trying to run any program doesn't work, I can't open task manager or...
  10. How to fix screen freeze for Windows 10 (Might work idk)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix screen freeze for Windows 10 (Might work idk): its maybe your graphics card to fix screen freeze, restart your graphics card (winkey+ctrl+shift+b) it happened to be once, i dont know if it will work for you....