Windows 10: Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy

Discus and support Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I spent a lot of money for this „fast working” windows pc. I set everything up as new made a new account and once I got to the Home Screen Thats when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaeYT, Mar 25, 2023.

1. RaeYT Win User

Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy

I spent a lot of money for this „fast working” windows pc. I set everything up as new made a new account and once I got to the Home Screen Thats when my money became useless. I opened Microsoft edge to start my journey to find Google Crome so I can download the games I want and needed but to my surprise it took 12 minutes for Microsoft edge app to open. The lag was awful and the page kept going unresponsive. Once it finally loaded I started trying to type the words Google. It took 10 second for it to register one single letter and that letter sadly wasn’t G for Google it was A T. As a determin

:)

RaeYT, Mar 25, 2023

2. Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

Hi,

My laptop which is running windows 10 will randomly get extremely laggy and will only go away after about 30 seconds of waiting or by unplugging and replugging in the power cord. This tends to happen when I'm gaming, but has happened with all kinds of apps. When I'm gaming it happens very often, every 10 minutes or so. I open task manager to see if anything is being used at 100% but the only thing that seems wrong is the application I'm currently using will spike to high power usage, the ram, gpu, cpu, and disk are all fine. I have a high end gaming laptop so it should have 0 issues running the games I do. Additionally, I make sure the power plan is always set to high performance.

Any suggestions for how to fix this issue?

Jarod Martin, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Extremely Laggy Windows 10 UI

Hello, I get a extremely laggy UI notifications in taskbar and the startmenu button. Never should/have this problem in windows 8.1. As soon as the UI has gone the lag goes.

Specs

Intel 4670k

16gb Ram

GTX 770

250gb Samsung 850 ssd OS

500Gb Samsung 840 ssd

120gb Samsung 840 ssd

Shermo1984, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy - Similar Threads - sure extremely laggy

2. Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy: I spent a lot of money for this „fast working” windows pc. I set everything up as new made a new account and once I got to the Home Screen Thats when my money became useless. I opened Microsoft edge to start my journey to find Google Crome so I can download the games I want...
  3. Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10/11 Not sure what is is extremely laggy: I spent a lot of money for this „fast working” windows pc. I set everything up as new made a new account and once I got to the Home Screen Thats when my money became useless. I opened Microsoft edge to start my journey to find Google Crome so I can download the games I want...
  4. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  5. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  6. Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working

Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working: So pretty much here's the story I took down my PC in mid October 2019 to focus on school, sports, and other ****. Since Corona has taken over the world and my boredom, I decided to put it back up. First, I opened everything up and cleaned out most of the dust, then...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy: Just got a new computer and is almost 4 times the size of my last one which could never run games at all due to it being a work computer that was a hand-me-down from my dad. It could run games at a very high pace and when I got it I immediately started playing Minecraft. It...
  8. Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.

Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.: This came out of nowhere. My PC is operating at a constant lag. I close a window, and a couple seconds later the window actually closes, Making it impossible to do almost anything. I tried factory resetting and that did nothing. What gives? Anyone have ANY idea what...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing: Recently I redeemed my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. For the first two days, I was able to run this game seamlessly. However yesterday the game was glitchy from the moment I loaded it. Everytime i move the mouse the entire screen freezes. Eventually I click the ‘play’...
  10. Display looks laggy in Win10, not sure what the problem could be

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display looks laggy in Win10, not sure what the problem could be: Hey guys, I'm new here and I've been trying to solve a problem for some days now. I just built my spanking new pc with very good specs and samsumg's 4k monitor. After assembling everything and installing win10 I was quite surprised to see that the motion in the OS seemed...