Windows 10: Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

Discus and support Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by visuyog, Oct 11, 2023.

1. visuyog Win User

Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was hoping that upgrade would solve the issue but I still have the issue. Please suggest how to troubleshoot and identify the root cause. I have tried restore and that has not helped.Thank you!

:)

visuyog, Oct 11, 2023
  2. RENECONDE Win User

Explorer works for 15-20 minutes and then disconnects.

After installing windows 10 on my desktop, Internet explorer works for about 15-20 minutes (I'm connected broadband) and then disconnects me. Keeps telling me to check cable & network connections. There is no problem with the WIFI as I can use tablet and
    other WIFI devices. I reboot computer to be able to re-connect to internet. But again after 15-20 minutes it disconnects me again.

can anyone help?

RENECONDE, Oct 11, 2023
  3. Laptop takes 15-20 minutes to show password box

Hello

Whether my laptop is waking up from sleep mode or shut down, it needs about 15-20 minutes to show the password box on the login page. Sometimes including the profile picture as well. Only the buttons on the bottom right hand corner would be visible. I have tried disk cleanup and defragmenting but both didn't help. Disk cleanup didn't really show a significant amount of temp files and defrag showed that my disks were fine. I am freeing up space on the C disk and I have 110GB free from 912GB (1TB total). Any suggestions would be welcome.

Kirubiel

Windows 10 Home Version 22H2

Kirubiel Shimeles, Oct 11, 2023
  4. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

Windows 10 shuts down while playing videos for about 20 minutes

This problem started about a month ago. Windows does a hard shut down after playing videos for more than 20 minutes. It does matter what video format or whether I am playing back from a saved file on my PC or streaming.

I have an AMD A8 6410 processor with an integrated AMD Radeon R5 graphics card

I have run malware and virus scans and found nothing.

I have updated Adobe.

I have updated Java.

I have updated the video driver.

Any suggestions for next steps?

AndrewFHall123, Oct 11, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

1. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes - Similar Threads - shutting down randonmly

2. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  3. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  4. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  5. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes: Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was hoping that upgrade would solve the issue but I still have the issue. Please suggest how to troubleshoot and identify the root...
  7. Notebook always shuts down after it´s 10-20 minutes not in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook always shuts down after it´s 10-20 minutes not in use: Hello everyone,maybe you have the same issue with the Inspiron 7306 2n1 Notebook by dell.Since i got the notebook it randomly shuts down after a few minutes when it isn´t in use up from 10-20 minutes. I always need to start the device over and over again. Sometimes the pc...
  8. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes: I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled. Please help me with this issue. HP Laptop 15-da1074TX • 8th...
  9. PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes

PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes: I have recently swapped out my GT 730 graphics card for a GTX 780 ti. Retracing my steps, the procedure was as follows, I unplugged all power cables to make room for my GPU. I then air dusted everything. I put in my GPU and plugged all the cables back in (plus the 6 and 8 pin...
  10. 10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!: About 3 days ago i streamed on yt. I used a Custom code to stream, about 3 hrs in the stream my pc crashed. i restarted it. Next day i also streamed but then something weird happend every 1-20 minutes my wifi shuts down! it kept happening everytime! I don't know how to fix...