Windows 10: windows 10/11 suttering

Discus and support windows 10/11 suttering in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had an issue with windows 10 where once every couple of hours sometimes more frequent windows stutters for about a second or two. When this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliMehdipour, May 24, 2022.

1. windows 10/11 suttering

I have had an issue with windows 10 where once every couple of hours sometimes more frequent windows stutters for about a second or two. When this happens, the screen and the audio lags until it fixes itself again. I have upgraded to windows 11 and this issue is still there and hasn't changed at all.

:)

AliMehdipour, May 24, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10/11 suttering

Delta6326, May 24, 2022
Thema:

windows 10/11 suttering

1. windows 10/11 suttering - Similar Threads - suttering

2. Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621: This is completely new. The only thing that's changed on my system in weeks is me updating Windows. All hardware is well-monitored and healthy. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?...
  3. Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621: This is completely new. The only thing that's changed on my system in weeks is me updating Windows. All hardware is well-monitored and healthy. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?...
  4. windows 10/11 suttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10/11 suttering: I have had an issue with windows 10 where once every couple of hours sometimes more frequent windows stutters for about a second or two. When this happens, the screen and the audio lags until it fixes itself again. I have upgraded to windows 11 and this issue is still there...
  5. Micro sutter ish in games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro sutter ish in games.: Hey there guys, so after banging my head against a wall for the past 36hours trying to fix this i am throwing in the towel and trying to ask here. So Since yesterday i have had some weird micro stutter going on in games where the game almost looks like its skipping frames or...
  6. Intermittant Suttering/Freezing after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittant Suttering/Freezing after Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Hello, all! So, I have been having a very annoying issue with my computer ever since Windows updated my PC to the 10 Anniversary version. Basically, there is a short stutter that occurs seemingly randomly at any time. It totally freezes the computer, which causes inputs...