Windows 10: Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?

Discus and support Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyway to stop windows from downloading this garbage? Yeah i know i can uninstall them but it's being forced as i don't even use the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David9723, Dec 22, 2015.

1. David9723 Win User

Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?

Is there anyway to stop windows from downloading this garbage? Yeah i know i can uninstall them but it's being forced as i don't even use the windows store.

I'm using Pro if that matters.

Thanks!

:)

David9723, Dec 22, 2015

2. Candy Crush Game

I have already downloaded the Candy Crush Game and I have played almost 10 level. But the problem is now it is not opening. When I click candy crush game, the game is on with a message loading and shutdown automatically.

BishwajitMazumder, Dec 22, 2015
  3. candy 887 Win User
    HOW DO I GET CANDY CRUSH ON MY NOKIA LUMIA 610

how can I download this candy crush

candy 887, Dec 22, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

I think they are not downloaded automatically any more. They certainly were in the insider previews but for me at least they were not downloaded in 1511 Pro (so I just removed the icons from start menu).

To stop the icons even appearing you'd have to edit the default user profile in the installation ISO.

5. David9723 Win User
    It's from a ISO i just downloaded last night from ms. It was the media tool.

David9723, Dec 22, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    The icons are only links to the store. If you right click you can remove them - it shouldn't say uninstall (unless you have already clicked on them in which case it will have downloaded them).

7. David9723 Win User
    actually they show up in the start menu with a download progress bar. I've never clicked on any of them all i have done is removed the icon from the start panel and then later you see it under "recently added".

Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter? [​IMG]

David9723, Dec 23, 2015
  8. lx07 Win User

That's odd. I was annoyed with it downloading in preview and was a bit pleased it didn't in released version.

Perhaps I removed it too fast (along with 3d printing, money, news, sway and all the other stuff I don't want)....

9. David9723 Win User
    It's more annoying than anything. I bought the Pro version to avoid the automatic updates but yet i'm forced to download crap games and still get windows reminders of updates!

David9723, Dec 23, 2015
  10. David9723 Win User
    I ghosted a image back and it does this automatically even though i have notify for updates and downloads marked in the group policy editor. Note the download progress bar.

Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter? [​IMG]

David9723, Dec 23, 2015
  11. They were there for me when I clean installed 10586. The Tiles were there anyway. Wait long enough and the App downloads and fully installs in the background. Then you can uninstall them. Prior to that all you can do is unpin them. PITA IMHO. *Mad Plus they are now listed in your "My Library" section of the Windows Store with no way to remove that entry. *Devil

alphanumeric, Dec 23, 2015
  12. David9723 Win User
    I had the tiles but they where not installed but after i un-pined them they installed themselfs.

David9723, Dec 23, 2015
  13. KAM
    Kam Win User

i have same problem everytime I restart computer candy crush and twitter are in the start menu and I uninstall them but they keep comming back. Fresh install all apps removed except for store.

14. That shouldn't happen every reboot, only on a build update/upgrade. When you say "all apps removed" do you men just the ones with the uninstall option or all apps uninstalled by other means?

alphanumeric, Jul 15, 2016
  15. KAM
    Kam Win User
    Just the ones with the uninstall option. The programs go to recently added start menu but are no where else on the computer. Ive never signed into the store.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter? - Similar Threads - 1511 automatically downloading

2. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  3. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  4. Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!

Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!: Hi - is there anybody listening? Why is this still happening? Why is there no Delete function for these apps? Please advise the name of the department I need to send my Invoice to for your unauthorised use of my machine, internet etc....
  5. Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...: Candy Crush and Twitter are no longer pre-installed on the Operating System. Why are Candy Crush and Twitter automatically added to user's app libraries? Why is there still no option to Remove these apps from the library? "Hide" is not removal. [ATTACH]...
  6. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  9. Candy Crush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush on Windows 10: Is there any way I can play Candy Crush on Windows 10 without the whole Facebook interaction business? I don't have Facebook and don't want it either. I got to level 60 and now it wants me to ask friends for lives or help or something on Facebook before I can continue....
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961