Windows 10: Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

Discus and support Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I have several machines that are not going to .NET 4.8, they're all getting the following error back tooPackage KB4486129 failed to be changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dr.IT.Mike, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

Hi all, I have several machines that are not going to .NET 4.8, they're all getting the following error back tooPackage KB4486129 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x80092004.when i try digging into event viewer, i think this is initial cause is this..how is this set?CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND

:)

Dr.IT.Mike, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 19, 2022
  3. unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Cvrk Win User

Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

1. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8 - Similar Threads - 1607 Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. Getting Error when installing .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Error when installing .net framework 3.5: When I tried downloading .net framework 3.5 on my windows 10 machine I keep getting Error 0x80072F8F. I saw that it could of been caused by invalid date and time so I check it and it was configured correctly....
  5. Getting Error when installing .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Error when installing .net framework 3.5: When I tried downloading .net framework 3.5 on my windows 10 machine I keep getting Error 0x80072F8F. I saw that it could of been caused by invalid date and time so I check it and it was configured correctly....
  6. Getting Error when installing .net framework 3.5

7. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8: Hi all, I have several machines that are not going to .NET 4.8, they're all getting the following error back tooPackage KB4486129 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x80092004.when i try digging into event viewer, i think this is initial cause is this..how...
  8. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8: Hi all, I have several machines that are not going to .NET 4.8, they're all getting the following error back tooPackage KB4486129 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x80092004.when i try digging into event viewer, i think this is initial cause is this..how...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Customizing Surface Pro 4 for Showroom with Windows 10 version 1607

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Surface Pro 4 for Showroom with Windows 10 version 1607: Hello Everyone- The place that I work with is tasked with creating a customized tablet to have in our showrooms. We were planning to use the Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 version 1607. We were successful locking down with what we wanted on the machine through Group Policy...