Windows 10: Windows 10 1703 Notification Banners not showing any more?!?

Discus and support Windows 10 1703 Notification Banners not showing any more?!? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I recently installed clean Windows 10 1703 (about 6 days ago) for 2 days i have a situation with Notification Banners in right down corner next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Danny Ene, May 6, 2017.

1. Danny Ene Win User

Windows 10 1703 Notification Banners not showing any more?!?

Hi,

I recently installed clean Windows 10 1703 (about 6 days ago) for 2 days i have a situation with Notification Banners in right down corner next to Action Center. They do not appear anymore and even the sound, for example when i recive a mail the notification appear in Action Center
    Windows 10 1703 Notification Banners not showing any more?!? [​IMG]
    but the Banner it dosent show and not playng the sound. Which seems to be the problem?!?

:)

Danny Ene, May 6, 2017

2. Mail gives no notification when there is new mail.

I use Windows 10 version 1703 with Calendar running in the background, but no notification is given when my Yahoo account has new mail although both 'Show notifications in the action center' and 'Show a notification banner' are enabled.

Matthew_Wai, May 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 1703 Notification Banners and Sounds situation?!?

Hi,

I have clean installed Windows 10 1703 about 1 week or so, for 2 days I have a situation with the Notification Banners and their Sound, like they do not appear any more in the right down corner next to Action Center.

For example when I recive an e-mail or an notification from the system the notification appear in the Action Center (the icon turns in white color) but the Banners and their Sounds do not show up any more.

In the Settings > System > Notifications and Actions…the
    Notifications are
    ON all, and under in Get notifications from these senders the same are
    ON all with Banners, Sounds.

Wath seams to be the problem?

Have a nice day!

DannyelEne, May 6, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

This is from MS help webpages.
    Change notification settings in action center:
    In Windows 10, action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Change your action center settings at any time from the Settings app.
    Select the Start  button, and then select the Settings  app.
    Go to System > Notifications & actions.
    Do any of the following:
    Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.
    Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.
    Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.
    Choose the quick actions you'll see in action center.
    Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.
    Change notification settings.

Bastet, May 6, 2017
  5. Danny Ene Win User
    Hi,

In Settings > System > Notifications & actions all are ON

stil the Banners dosent show when i recive a mail, or information from the system.

Danny Ene, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1703 Notification Banners not showing any more?!? - Similar Threads - 1703 Notification Banners

2. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  3. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  4. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. unwanted banner notification

unwanted banner notification: MS sends me a notification stating an issue with password change. I have repeated a reply several times but keep getting same notification. The password change was over a year ago. What can I do?...
  6. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  7. Notifications banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications banners: Two days ago I ran an upgrade and update from my Dell laptop and lost a couple of files which have since returned to normal, but I seem to have lost the notifications banners in Action Centre. I'm running windows 10 and google chrome is my browser. I'm not at all technically...
  8. Banner notification not working

Banner notification not working: My banner notification is not working although banner notification is already on. I already tried the sfc scan solution I read but it did not work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-notification-not-working/cc48011e-6f6b-4bb4-b8a5-5bb531eb49cd
  9. Windows 10 banner notifications not appearing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 banner notifications not appearing.: Recently I've noticed I haven't been seeing notifications. I checked the action center and saw notifications from minutes ago that I haven't seen. I set all apps to show banner notifications in settings and nothing changed. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Barnoii...
  10. Notification banners not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification banners not working: I don't see any notification banners and its all turned on. How do i fix it? submitted by /u/anonymous12895190257 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gme9wy/notification_banners_not_working/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notification banners not showing

2. banner not visible in windows 10

3. why are banners not showing windows 10

4. notification banners arent showing anymore win 10