Windows 10: Windows 10 1709 download has totally messed up my computer - HELP Please

Discus and support Windows 10 1709 download has totally messed up my computer - HELP Please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System is all messed up after downloading 1903 and installing. Need to do a clean install but 1903 somehow knocked out recovery and restore so resent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BHF1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. BHF1 Win User

Windows 10 1709 download has totally messed up my computer - HELP Please

System is all messed up after downloading 1903 and installing. Need to do a clean install but 1903 somehow knocked out recovery and restore so resent and doing clean install on windows not possible. Need some way or software to clean C Drive so I can start from scratch. Thanks for any ideas Bruce

:)

BHF1, Jun 2, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Drone, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1709 download has totally messed up my computer - HELP Please - Similar Threads - 1709 download has

2. Windows SERVICES totally messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SERVICES totally messed up.: I was trying to uninstall oracle database because of which I had to disable few services and in hurry I disabled many of the services. After that my screen went totally blank. Nothing is working on the laptop. I wanna reinstall my windows and don't know how to do that on this...
  3. Windows SERVICES totally messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows SERVICES totally messed up.: I was trying to uninstall oracle database because of which I had to disable few services and in hurry I disabled many of the services. After that my screen went totally blank. Nothing is working on the laptop. I wanna reinstall my windows and don't know how to do that on this...
  4. Totally messed up pc, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Totally messed up pc, need help!: Ok, this is my first post here, and I wish it wasn't going to be so long and confusing. Long story trying to make shorter. Originally, I had drive c, a ssd, and drive d, internal HD named mass storage. I also use aoemi tools, such as one key boot partition backup and...
  5. Gmail totally messed up

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail totally messed up: In the last week or so every time I open my Gmail, it seems to appear different. This is what my Inbox box looks like now. [img] It seems to be "starred" what ever that means. I have no idea how it got "starred". I also can NOT see my "Trash" label to select it to...
  6. Update has messed up my computer

Update has messed up my computer: Can't open start menu, settings or anything like that. The way i display my homescreen has changed completely, internet not working and when i restart my computer nothing changes. i updated my computer last night after being prompted and now I just can't do anything on it....
  7. Please Help Display Is Messed Up

Please Help Display Is Messed Up: I have a very old monitor that I use as my second and recently I broke the adapter for it so I bought a new one, now its messed up. The monitor itself is 1600x1200 but that isnt an option in the resolution settings anymore. I tried every single resolution setting that was...
  8. Help - Windows 10 latest update has totally messed up my system

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - Windows 10 latest update has totally messed up my system: I just rebooted my system and when I logged in I was greeted by a "Preparing WIndows" message. After that I was told that I was being logged in with a temporary profile and that I wouldn't be able to access my files, and my desktop is totally screwed up... Winver shows 1903...
  9. My Windows Update is totally messed up!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows Update is totally messed up!: For a cuppla days my Windows Update has been useless! Clciking on Update and security it shows Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. But clicking on Check for updates just sits there for 15 to 20 minutes with the dots running across the screen then...
  10. 1709 Update (Messed Up WAS)

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 Update (Messed Up WAS): Looks like I have 8 errors because WAS will not start. Anybody having issues after update with WAS NOT RUNNING, If so what is the fix... Thanks... [img] [img] [img] 98249