Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer was reimaged after it was suffering from Bluecreen crashes a couple of weeks ago. The same bluescreens are occurring without a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrewinOmaha, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens

The computer was reimaged after it was suffering from Bluecreen crashes a couple of weeks ago.

The same bluescreens are occurring without a significant load on the computer running standard office apps, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.

A dump file was obtained:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E--Zf7QGc9Qc3mNRYnocZtAYvBf7TbkO/view?usp=sharing

:)

DrewinOmaha, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2020
  4. gygabite Win User

Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens

windows xp bluescreen

Hi all!
    I sold my friend an Athlon64 3200+ Newcastle to put it on a MSI K8Neo3-F.
    He had a Dell system before with a P4 478, but the only thing changed is the mobo and the processor.When we plugged in the hdd with WinXP home and the other things, Windows showed a bluescreen with the code 0x0000007E when booting.Any help, how to get rid of it?

gygabite, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens

1. Windows 10 1803 - Dell 7490 with Bluescreens - Similar Threads - 1803 Dell 7490

2. In my laptop dell latitude 7490 in windows 11 , we have not cellular settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my laptop dell latitude 7490 in windows 11 , we have not cellular settings: I have dell latitude 7490 model laptop and I have installed windows 11.When I have inserted a sim card ,I not found cellular settings on windows 11....
  3. In my laptop dell latitude 7490 in windows 11 , we have not cellular settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my laptop dell latitude 7490 in windows 11 , we have not cellular settings: I have dell latitude 7490 model laptop and I have installed windows 11.When I have inserted a sim card ,I not found cellular settings on windows 11....
  4. My Laptop- Dell Latitude 7490 from 2018 has stability issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop- Dell Latitude 7490 from 2018 has stability issues.: STABILITY ISSUES- My laptop is very unstable on Windows 11, but after I reinstalled all the system software and I had to downgrade to Windows 10. All errors were present before I upgraded to Windows 11 itself. Now it is stable. Can I upgrade back to Windows 11 or should I...
  5. Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490: I found out my fan has a very unstable speed when I kept the computer on no-load after some video editing. Is this normal or should I get this fixed?. my CPU temps were around 60 degrees Celsius. I only noticed such a thing when I upgraded to windows 11 pro... I was on...
  6. Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490: I found out my fan has a very unstable speed when I kept the computer on no-load after some video editing. Is this normal or should I get this fixed?. my CPU temps were around 60 degrees Celsius. I only noticed such a thing when I upgraded to windows 11 pro... I was on...
  7. Dell optiplex 990 Windows 10 bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell optiplex 990 Windows 10 bluescreens: HelloOne of my PC keeps bluescreening randomly.On the link below you can find system info and three most recent minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtXK1Jm5cfr7gir4N1aaBxUxkytI?e=U3lnfG If someone could help narrow down the possible cause, i would really appreciate any...
  8. slow WiFi speeds on Windows 10- 1903- Dell Inspiron 7490

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow WiFi speeds on Windows 10- 1903- Dell Inspiron 7490: I am seeking advice on how to improve my WiFi speeds on my new laptop. It seems as if the speed is capped at 10Mbps. Our older laptop running on Windows 10 -1803 gets speeds over twice this speed. I was told by a technical advisor at my ISP that Windows Defender might be the...
  9. The "message window" on Dell Latitude 7490 in windows 10 Pro is too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    The "message window" on Dell Latitude 7490 in windows 10 Pro is too small: Hello, have seen lots of people complaining about the same issue and the thread had been locked but want to know if there is a solution. My pop up windows and message windows not only from third party but even from windows itself and microsoft office appear so small for some...
  10. Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog": I am on windows 10 1709 and have been trying to update to 1803 but every time it gets up to 42% it BSOD with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" I have tried many solutions like update/reinstall drivers and uninstall antivirus but that did nothing. Any help would be really appreciated. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dell 7490 display error