Windows 10: windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.

Discus and support windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My version of windows 10 Pro (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself. It has a digital license from it's native win7 upgrade (HP 6450b Probook) The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Admin031, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Admin031 Win User

windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.

My version of windows 10 Pro (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself. It has a digital license from it's native win7 upgrade (HP 6450b Probook) The upgrade was done in August 2015.

Activation page in settings returns "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code 0xC004F012

Activation Troubleshooter returns error code 0xc0000022

This has been going on for more than a week.

The machine is (was?) connected to my Microsoft account but I can no longer find it in the device list. It does show up on the Microsoft Store Device Management page, which shows the first time I loaded apps on to it.

The laptop has been logged into a Local Account for the last year or more.

I'm a US citizen and this is a US account, but I am travelling and using the computer in Malaysia. I'm reluctant to get in a long distance support call with Microsoft. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for any help you have in advance.

:)

Admin031, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2019
  4. windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.

Anonymouseatme, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.

1. windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself. - Similar Threads - 1803 has suddenly

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  6. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  7. Windows 10 Deactivated itself.

Windows 10 Deactivated itself.: Hello, My Windows 10 just deactivated itself. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this problem. I bought my License years ago and I don't know where my CD is. I would just like to know WHY it was deactivated. Thanks in advance....
  8. Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

Windows 10 Deactivates Itself: After downloading files on the internet, I got some infringement warning from ISP and I deleted the files and everything and the next time I turned on my laptop, it says that I’m not using a genuine copy of Windows 10. When I do a clean install, Windows 10 works perfectly...
  9. my widows has deactivated itself

my widows has deactivated itself: good day, could someone please assist me, my widows deactivated its self and i have tried to reactivate under settings but not successful and I have also tried to put in the key but it says wrong key but it is the key that shows on cmd promt. thank you...
  10. Windows 10 deactivated itself

Windows 10 deactivated itself: So recently my computer stopped working (blue screen, then it wouldn’t boot again), but I managed to get it working after resetting and switching the motherboard battery. When I launched it I noticed my Windows 10 Home wasn’t activated anymore. I can’t reactivate it, it says...