Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is anyone else having problems with screens freezing on HP Elitedesk 800's G1, G2 and G3. We have upgraded a whole site and in particular these device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertNorman2, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RobertNorman2 Win User

Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics

is anyone else having problems with screens freezing on HP Elitedesk 800's G1, G2 and G3. We have upgraded a whole site and in particular these device types are having regular issues. freezing and Black screening.

Thanks

:)

RobertNorman2, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Two computers one has internet conection, the other does not. Both on same router WiFi Windows 10.

We recommend that you follow these steps on how to download and install the latest network driver on the affected device. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Check the system model on the affected device (32-bit laptop).

In the Search box, type dxdiag and press
      Enter
    • Capture the System Model. For e.g. HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W.

Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics 4b8e330c-31b2-4a5f-a685-f7ec98308d43.png
    • In your working laptop. Open a browser and type this information "Download HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W Network Driver for Windows 10 32-bit".

Note: Replace "HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W" based on the System Model of your laptop
    • Visit the manufacturer's website and download the latest network driver.
    • Save it directly to the USB flash drive.
    • Once done, insert the USB flash drive to the affected device (32-bit laptop) and install the latest network driver.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10

Source: HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks for the modern workforce, powered by Windows 10 - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Srikanth Gowda SK Win User

After windows 10 update KB4100403 update systems not booting

We have more than 5 five systems of HP Elitedesk 800 G3 which were automaticaly updated, after restart all these systems are not booting.

While booting our observations is that the mouse cursor is just rotating.

Even if we leave it for 24 hours its the same and there we are not getting any options such as advance startup or recovery.

Then after we reinstall Windows 10 build 1803 it works fine, then auto update happens of "2018-05 Cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems(KB4100403)" and the problem occurs again.

Any advise on how to resolve this issue will be of immense help.

Note: System configuration

HP Elitedesk 800 G3 Core i5, 8GB, 128GB SSD.

Srikanth Gowda SK, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics - Similar Threads - 1803 EliteDesk 800

2. i am using windows 10 in hp laptop which has graphic of redeon graphics and my laptop does...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am using windows 10 in hp laptop which has graphic of redeon graphics and my laptop does...: my laptop inly supports hdmi to hdmi ports monitors it does not support vgi ports monitrs what might be the solution for this...?...
  3. HP ZBook will not use anything but integrated graphics

HP ZBook will not use anything but integrated graphics: Yesterday I had an 8-hour long Windows update, after which my computer ran very slowly, especially while gaming. After looking around, I noticed that Nvidia Control Panel would not open because it said I wasn't using an Nvidia graphics card. This is weird because the...
  4. Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation: I'm running Windows 8.1 (64 bit) on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM. My laptop had slowed down over past six months. Last time I did clean installation of...
  5. Brand New HP Elite 800 i7700 8GB 512GB SSD Win10 1709 failure.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Brand New HP Elite 800 i7700 8GB 512GB SSD Win10 1709 failure.: Help! Brand new (received this week) computer for my parents with nothing else installed and Win10 update has serious issues. Horribly slow to download 1709. Then it fails to install. HP Elite 800 i7700T 2.90 GHz 8GB 512GB SSD Monitor keyboard & mouse only hardware...
  6. HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10: My HP laptop has two graphic cards, and both of them are listed at the device manager: Code: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 Radeon (TM) HD 8670M[/quote] HP supplied a Windows 8.1 driver which, in theory, would allow to switch the graphic cards (with the famous Catalyst). In...
  7. Need (updated?) Graphic Driver for my HP Pavilion

Need (updated?) Graphic Driver for my HP Pavilion: Here's the issue: 1) I get a rainbow-y 'snow' picture when I press any key to 'wake up' the computer from a sleep mode.. I had to shut down the computer and boot back up 2) When I leave the computer on and had to go away for a couple hours.. what happen is that when I...
  8. HP Switchable Graphics Problem

HP Switchable Graphics Problem: My computer is an HP Pavilion dv6-6047cl Entertainment Notebook PC with Intel i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz processor, with 8 GB RAM. I have had several different graphics problems and have upgraded the drivers. It has HP Switchable Graphics with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver and...
  9. Problems with HP switchable graphics - graphics drivers made slow boot

Problems with HP switchable graphics - graphics drivers made slow boot: I have HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook with switchable graphics bought year 2012. I have had almost all the time problems with those 2 graphics drivers (AMD HD 6770 and Intel HD Graphics 3000) HP do not have made new switchable graphics drivers (for example for Windows 7) for...
  10. HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled its latest HP EliteBook 800 series, HP ZBook 14u and HP ZBook 15u commercial devices, designed for today’s constantly on-the-go modern workforce and available this month. [img] The HP EliteBook 840 G5These new devices light up some of the best of...