Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, We are expericeing an issue with Windows 10 1803, I know there are online forums and articles filled on the issues of 1803 (looks like a bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iM3th0, Sep 5, 2018.

1. iM3th0 Win User

Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue

Hi,

We are expericeing an issue with Windows 10 1803, I know there are online forums and articles filled on the issues of 1803 (looks like a bad version of Windows 10). This issue we have is a strange one, With Windows 10 1803, we are unable to get IP address through wireless or wired network. All it says that "No Internet Access" or "Identifying" in network properties. Other strange behviour is as followed.

We cant see the results of IPCONFIG command (it doesnt display anything or doesnt complete the command at all)

We cant restart dhcp-client services (comes up with the Access denied error)

dhcp log file shows that it does get the ip address from our Windows (Server 2012) DHCP but network properties are empty or still looking.

Dhcp server log shows that the A ip address was issued to the client and also it shows the renewing the same ip address to client again after few minutes, its like the client refuses to accept the ip address and server is keep renewing the ip address so client picks it up.

Setup is Windows Server 2012 DHCP Server (Fully Patched)

Client Windows Entreprise 10 1803 (17134.254 Build)

Everything seems to be working with Windows 10 2016 LTSB.

Any help would be highly appricated as i am running out of ideas to try. Do we need to update something, disable something on client or the server etc...

Thanks in advance!

Regards

-mEtho

:)

iM3th0, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue - Similar Threads - 1803 Network Connectivity

2. windows 10 internet connection and network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 internet connection and network issues: I just purchased the below pc in April:Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 12.0 GB 11.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEvery time my lock screen comes on I not only lose my internet connection, my...
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro and Network Connectivity issues: I have crawled through many posts in Google regarding this and cannot find a solution that explains this. I have a Dell Optiplex 790 running a clean copy of Windows 10Pro. For some reason, the network connection will randomly just stop working. The settings are all there but...
  4. Windows 10 network connection issue

Windows 10 network connection issue: I am currently Win 10 ver 1909, on an Acer laptop. I have been experiencing loss of internet. It still shows connected and secured. However, I cannot connect to a site. I have used all the self help troubleshooting available with Win 10, and the problem cannot be found. The...
  5. No Network Profile in Windows 10 - 1803

No Network Profile in Windows 10 - 1803: Hello, Why I don't have Network Profile? How can I change the network profile? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-network-profile-in-windows-10-1803/000c94d9-16c2-4cc5-9c1b-1537611d5a65
  6. Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections.

Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections.: Hi, I have a couple of users now who have reported that they experience issues while connecting to the network drives. This happens randomly so it is actually hard to reproduce the problem. This has happened when the employee is working remotely and also when the employee...
  7. Windows 10 [1803] network problems

Windows 10 [1803] network problems: I have 3 computers at home, all running Windows 10 Home [1803] not in S mode, but cannot get them to network properly. After much research in this Community: (1) settings in Network and Sharing Centre > Change advanced sharing settings are: Private: on & on; Guest or Public:...
  8. windows 10 1803 Network issues

windows 10 1803 Network issues: windows 10 1803 Network issues... is a patch available or what is a REALLY SIMPLE and SUCCESSFUL workaround? The ones I seen so far seem to vary and look complicate without any confidence, for me at least, that they WILL REALLY work. Microsoft keep promoting W10 so when is...
  9. Frustrations with 1803 and 2 network issues

Frustrations with 1803 and 2 network issues: I am experiencing no end of network problems since the roll out of 1803. I like to think of myself as reasonably competent when it comes to networking, but I have been stumped with 2 issues since the release of 1803. I have to ask the question if it ain’t broke why fix it? I...
  10. networking or connectivity issues

networking or connectivity issues: Hi all, I have couple of bizarre issues with network and sharing. Issue 1: WiFi Printer * Windows can't detect WiFi printer * after many troubleshooting, I was able to 'discover' it but can't really use it for scanning or printing * After a PC reboot, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 network issues

2. windows 10 1803 network connectivity issue

3. unable to connect to wireless network Windows 10 1803