Windows 10: windows 10 1803 Network issues

Discus and support windows 10 1803 Network issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 1803 Network issues... is a patch available or what is a REALLY SIMPLE and SUCCESSFUL workaround? The ones I seen so far seem to vary and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Serpico761, Aug 2, 2018.

1. windows 10 1803 Network issues

windows 10 1803 Network issues... is a patch available or what is a REALLY SIMPLE and SUCCESSFUL workaround? The ones I seen so far seem to vary and look complicate without any confidence, for me at least, that they WILL REALLY work.

Microsoft keep promoting W10 so when is this going to be fixed once and for all via an Update Patch.

:)

Serpico761, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2018
  4. windows 10 1803 Network issues

Windows 10 1803 doesn't play nice with some Intel SSDs

Legit Reviews is reporting that Windows 10 1803 has issues with some Intel SSDs, specifically their 600p series: "When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly." Microsoft and/or Intel are working on a fix.

Static~Charge, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 1803 Network issues

1. windows 10 1803 Network issues - Similar Threads - 1803 Network issues

2. No Network Profile in Windows 10 - 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Network Profile in Windows 10 - 1803: Hello, Why I don't have Network Profile? How can I change the network profile? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-network-profile-in-windows-10-1803/000c94d9-16c2-4cc5-9c1b-1537611d5a65
  3. Windows 10 [1803] network problems

Windows 10 [1803] network problems: I have 3 computers at home, all running Windows 10 Home [1803] not in S mode, but cannot get them to network properly. After much research in this Community: (1) settings in Network and Sharing Centre > Change advanced sharing settings are: Private: on & on; Guest or Public:...
  4. Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems

Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems: When trying to access Windows 10 Pro 1803 files on another computer, I get this message. " Windows cannot access ||DESKTOP-------. Contact Network Administrator to gain access." I have tried. I need to know how to grant access, I am the only admin in this office. What...
  5. Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue

Windows 10 1803 Network Connectivity issue: Hi, We are expericeing an issue with Windows 10 1803, I know there are online forums and articles filled on the issues of 1803 (looks like a bad version of Windows 10). This issue we have is a strange one, With Windows 10 1803, we are unable to get IP address through...
  6. 1803 Install Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1803 Install Issues Windows 10: I am installing and have 18 packets, or sections installed, how many more are there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/1803-install-issues-windows-10/f4dedd5f-2d25-474d-ad9a-89bb0927f394
  7. Frustrations with 1803 and 2 network issues

Frustrations with 1803 and 2 network issues: I am experiencing no end of network problems since the roll out of 1803. I like to think of myself as reasonably competent when it comes to networking, but I have been stumped with 2 issues since the release of 1803. I have to ask the question if it ain’t broke why fix it? I...
  8. Windows 10 1803, OSRSS, Networking and more

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803, OSRSS, Networking and more: It appears Windows updates no longer allows you to delay the update to version 1803. Am I wrong and/or how can I block this update and if so, does MS still give security updates to 1703? Update to 1803 now installs this silly service OSRSS. They should call it JAK -...
  9. windows 10 build 1803 network answer

windows 10 build 1803 network answer: well it seems no one wants to know the solution so will keep it to myself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-build-1803-network-answer/f4de2885-b16a-4aa4-a491-7c72ec02f7cc
  10. Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issues with Windows 10 1803 update: On Friday afternoon, after I rebooted my computer once again because of the memory leak I talked about in my very first thread, I discovered my computer was downloading updates. It turned out to be another feature update, which filled me with dread after the bad experience...