Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It has been a while. The system irregularly crashes with stop code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, even after I reinstalled the system for several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sulivan Cheung, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen

It has been a while. The system irregularly crashes with stop code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, even after I reinstalled the system for several times. The results of the event viewer and BlueScreenView are as follows:

Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen c70be0e1-160c-467f-9d61-e923fa007442?upload=true.png

Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen [​IMG]

Here's the link for the minidump file:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AMIIuAOUZorbCTQ&cid=ACBEBA59877CBCDD&id=ACBEBA59877CBCDD%2153246&parId=root&o=OneUp

and

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Ar7aP0HSnrioz2QbSxw9kA

Please HELP!!!

:)

Sulivan Cheung, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen

1. Windows 10 1803 (OS Build 17134.407) ntoskrnl.exe causes blue screen - Similar Threads - 1803 Build 17134

2. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  3. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  4. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  5. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134: Hi guys, i am facing one issue in windows 10 build 17134, when i shift from one SSID to another, network adaptor automatic disconnect from wifi signal. even not wifi search window shows. i have to restart to connect to another ssid. same windows 10 with different build...
  8. Blue screen Video_tdr_failure on windows 10 build 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Video_tdr_failure on windows 10 build 1803: hey guys i recently upgraded my windows 10 from 1703 to 1803, and now im facing constant bluescreen error. as the title says, its the famous VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and also nvlddmkm.sys failure. i didnt have this problem on the previous build. i have an ASUS G553VD ( its a...
  9. Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134: Working on a client's home network, noticed one version of Windows 10 has a Homegroup option, the other does not. So got home, checked my computer, no option. How do I network the two computers? The one with the Homegroup option does not see the one without it, but I was...
  10. ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134: EN-EN I didn't think there was another windows error screen than the conventional BSOD, but today I saw an orange screen of death, below I have the specifications of the dump file, this is the first time that I saw one of this type: PT-BR Eu achava que não existia uma...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crash caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe surface 1803