Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows...

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi All, I tried to update on domain joined computer with Datto RMM Windows 10 Upgrade Component basically it updates the Windows 10 Pro build version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SenpaiIT, Apr 23, 2020.

1. SenpaiIT Win User

Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows...

Hi All,

I tried to update on domain joined computer with Datto RMM Windows 10 Upgrade Component basically it updates the Windows 10 Pro build version from 1803 to 1909. But apparently after the reboot it still has the same version 1803 and now I noticed that the power option are not available.

Steps done:

Type sfc /scannow no error, Type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes then Type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth > no go

Also I went thru Local Policy > User Rights Assignment > Shut down the system > noticed that local admin was not available and only domain admins and the "add user" button is grayed out. But other objects in User Rights Assignment I can add users.

Tried to restart via CMD got an error, access denied. Test to login with domain admin > no go still no available power option

Thanks in advance

:)

SenpaiIT, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Drone Win User
  3. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows... pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows...

No power options available after Windows update

Please refer to this link:

Fix: Power Options Missing after Windows 10 Creators Update | Driver Talent

Eranda Peiris, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows...

1. Windows 10 1803 - There is no power option available - after trying to update from Windows... - Similar Threads - 1803 power option

2. Power options not available

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options not available: So i installed an application for my exams, and since then neither the Alt+F4 key is working nor can i find the power options to shut down my laptop in the start menu. I have uninstalled the app but the problem persists....
  3. Windows 10 "There are currently no power options available"

Windows 10 "There are currently no power options available": About a week or so ago, I noticed that my laptop was no longer "waking up" after closing the lid. It was instead completing a full shutdown and booting back up every time. I then noticed that when I click on the power button, it now says "There are currently no power options...
  4. Power Options not available

Power Options not available: I've been having the same issue for well over a week now; my start menu's power button states "There are currently no power options available". I've attempted the NoClose method through my registry, but I don't have anything by that name in the appropriate folders. I...
  5. power options not available

power options not available: after the recent update my all power options are unavailable because of that i am not able to restart or shut down my laptop please help me how can i overcome this problem...
  6. No power options available after windows update

No power options available after windows update: No. Power options available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-power-options-available-after-windows-update/d92661f7-28c4-4ed3-b8a0-9c21cc223d0b
  7. Power options are not available.

Power options are not available.: In my system, power option is not available. What can I do? Please instruct me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-options-are-not-available/1a8ccbe7-2f78-465e-b3d0-becc46729aca
  8. No power options available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No power options available: I downloaded a lockdown browser for my final exams and ever since then, my PC has gone to hell. It freezes and crashes so much more. I deleted the lockdown browser and it still shows I have no power options and my PC is still acting weird. Does anyone know how I can get the...
  9. Power options not available

Power options not available: Every time I try to shutdown or restart my laptop, it shows there are currently no power options available. Why ? Please help me solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-options-not-available/3dbed7d6-9ea7-4a17-ac2d-defaad18c5c6
  10. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...