Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 1809, 1909 FRESH INSTALL ERRORS BSOF SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 1809, 1909 FRESH INSTALL ERRORS BSOF SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please I need help with this, it is driving me crazy. Recently I started to use my laptop more often. It is an Acer Aspire 7 with i7 8750H,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulHernandez3, Mar 31, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 1809, 1909 FRESH INSTALL ERRORS BSOF SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello,

Please I need help with this, it is driving me crazy.

Recently I started to use my laptop more often. It is an Acer Aspire 7 with i7 8750H, gtx 1050ti and came with 8gb of ram. I changed it to a kit of 16 gb ddr4 x 2 32gb.

I get randomly BSOD with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I try to reinstall windows a couple of times, but it is the same thing.

Also I run the windows memory test, and it is OK.

I installed ubuntu to test, and I didn't have any problems there.

Here is the minidump with the last BSOD.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YUMgGtUDP7m3dMiaItpDDsT-T_TCfoo/view?usp=sharing

Please any help is appreciated.

:)

PaulHernandez3, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 31, 2020
  3. HEIC photos not opening in Windows 10 (1909) Fresh Install

I'm having an issue where all HEIC photos will not open in a fresh install of Windows 10 (1909). I've confirmed that the HEIF Image Extensions app is installed.

I've gone through the usual troubleshooting steps of resetting the Photos and HEIF image Extensions apps to no avail. I even went as far as running Powershell to uninstall the apps, and again the issue persists.

Are there any additional troubleshooting steps I can take?

Thanks for any help.

Russell

RussellG_19, Mar 31, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 1809, 1909 FRESH INSTALL ERRORS BSOF SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 1809, 1909 FRESH INSTALL ERRORS BSOF SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. WINDOWS 10 1809, 1909 FRESH INSTALL ERRORS BSOF SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - 1809 1909 FRESH

2. Fresh install with 1909 only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh install with 1909 only?: Hi everyone; Did a fresh install of Windows 10 last night to attempt to fix some power on from sleep issues that I am having on my notebook. I like to use the Media Creation tool to create a bootable USB for the install, so I can format the drive using command prompt etc....
  3. Freshly installed Windows 1909 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freshly installed Windows 1909 freezes: I’ve just installed Windows 10, 1909 using the USB flash drive. But most often my PC is not booting in the login screen because it freezes at the start. So it is impossible even unlock my computer. If it manages to get to the login screen, it freezes. Sometimes I am able to...
  4. Windows 10 1909 - drivers corrupt on fresh install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1909 - drivers corrupt on fresh install: Hi I recently wiped and reinstalled windows 10 using the media creation tool on the MS website Before the wipe my Logitech C615 webcam worked flawlessly, as dis my Intel Pro/1000MT network card. Now however they both have the below message in task manager no matter how many...
  5. Runtime Broker 1909 fresh install

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker 1909 fresh install: i full format , clean installation windows 10 1909 from USB i download from microsoft , i have in a usb the 1903 copy save from previosly , idk if i full format again and delete the 1909 and install the 1903 , buttt after i change the view of CP to large i monitoring the...
  6. BSOF when attempting to install Windows 10 update 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOF when attempting to install Windows 10 update 1909: So for a while I've been trying to update windows 10 to the version 1909, but at the end it always fails and reverts the update. I'm not sure why it does this or what causes it. When looking at the update history I see that it failed to update with the error 0xc1900101. I...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION W10 BSOD Fresh Install

ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION W10 BSOD Fresh Install: Freshly installed W10, so nothing in particular installed except for basic drivers. Tried to play an old game for a little, and got this BSoD and crashed. Here is the minidump generated: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hm3155tmaf08s5r/051719-23937-01.dmp?dl=0 Thank you very...
  8. Windows 10 build 1809 update blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows 10 build 1809 update blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I am getting blue screen very few hours after upgrading to windows 10 build 1809 . does anyone have a better idea from the following memory dump? SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) An exception happened while executing a system service routine. Arguments: Arg1:...
  9. Windows 10 build 1809 update blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows 10 build 1809 update blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I am getting blue screen very few hours after upgrading to windows 10 build 1809 . does anyone have a better idea from the following memory dump? SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) An exception happened while executing a system service routine. Arguments: Arg1:...
  10. BSOD - System_Service_Exception (ks.sys) on fresh install

BSOD - System_Service_Exception (ks.sys) on fresh install: Hi All I have just installed a fresh Windows 10 Pro on my desktop. Whenever I connect my Ethernet (connect to internet) around 30 seconds later get the BSOD - System_Service_Exception (ks.sys). I have performed a system restore and startup repair but keep getting the...