Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 Clipboard, Edge and Chrome

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 Clipboard, Edge and Chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1809, however this build of Windows is experiencing issues that I never had on 1803 The Start Menu, Edge Browser,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adam4DL, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Adam4DL Win User

Windows 10 1809 Clipboard, Edge and Chrome

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1809, however this build of Windows is experiencing issues that I never had on 1803

The Start Menu, Edge Browser, and the new UI are not able to interact with the Clipboard. I am unable to copy or paste anything to or from any of these entities.

The clipboard has always worked on 1803, yet never worked on 1809.

I have the latest patches installed.

Also at random times, Edge would simply close itself. especially if minimized.

Also Chrome only works if I run it as an Administrator.

:)

Adam4DL, Mar 15, 2019

2. Can't install Chrome from Edge in Windows 10

After reading several of the posts listed here, I too have been using Edge since updating to Windows 10 and could not download Chrome. So, following one of the suggestions, I went to the start button and opened programs and selected Windows Accessories
    and selected and opened Internet Explorer and searched for Google Chrome download and it installed in less than 3 to 5 minutes max. Not sure why problem in trying to install using Edge but Explorer allowed me to get it down in minutes. Thanks for suggestion.

RickMcKinnie, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1809 Clipboard, Edge and Chrome

Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

After update to 1809, I got this following problems:

• Cursor keep flickering
    • Typing / Right Click delay
    • Press windows button create screenshot instead of open start menu. The same result when using on-screen keyboard. However click on start icon in taskbar still works
    • Cant perform copy paste. Clipboard doesn't seems has any history event after enable clipboard history.
    These are all the things that I tried:

• Safe mode
    • Using wireless mouse and keyboard
    • Using on-screen keyboard
    • Fresh start
    • Update driver from Lenovo
    • Clear clipboard
    • Perform sfc /scannow
    Yet nothing change!! Help!!

Windows 10 Pro build 1809

Lenovo Ideapad 310 14IKB

Dual monitor

maulidiyah, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 Clipboard, Edge and Chrome

1. Windows 10 1809 Clipboard, Edge and Chrome - Similar Threads - 1809 Clipboard Edge

2. Microsoft Edge, Chrome to get new clipboard features on Windows 10, Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge, Chrome to get new clipboard features on Windows 10, Windows 11: Microsoft is working with Google on a new API called “Picking Clipboard” that will upgrade the existing clipboard functionality of browsers like Chrome and Edge. The big clipboard update is expected to improve the copy-and-paste feature on both Windows 10 and Windows 11....
  3. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  4. Chrome and Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Edge.: For some reason Chrome and Edge have stopped picking up the spelling mistake when i type dont all other words like wouldn't are highlighted its just dont and Dont (don't & Don't) that its missing has anyone any idea why and is there a fix. Thanks in advance. 177889
  5. Chrome is getting password clipboard support on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome is getting password clipboard support on Windows 10: In Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and other browsers, you’ve to click on the ‘eye’ icon next to password to reveal it and copy the password. While the feature works pretty well, it doesn’t respect your privacy and the unprotected password can be seen by someone standing next...
  6. chrome or windows edge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    chrome or windows edge: hp crashed hard drive twice in one year they tell me I should have used mcaffe antivirus I had chrome installed before now trying to download chrome and I keep getting messages to use Microsoft edge (hp pavilion) is hp crashing my hard drive because I use chrome instead of...
  7. WIndows 10 1809 Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 1809 Clipboard: Cannot copy or paste from or to Edge or Start Menu. I have done the following Installed latest Updates SFC /ScanNow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Chkdsk Cleared temp files Verified that CTFMon does startup This works fine on Windows 10 1709/1803 on the...
  8. Chrome taskbar icon in Windows 10 1809.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome taskbar icon in Windows 10 1809.: It seems that with Windows 10 Pro 1809 my Chrome taskbar icon isn't static. This is with my desktop computer. What I mean is, with prior version of Windows 10 Pro I could click on the Chrome icon to open a page, and when the page opened the Chrome icon itself would still be...
  9. Windows 10 1809 update breaks Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 update breaks Edge: I just updated my corporate Surface Pro to the 1809 update using the Windows 10 Update Assistant, now Edge cannot access internet sites. It does access internal intranet sites. Google Chrome, Firefox and IE still function as expected. Anyone else have similar issue?? I'm...
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 clipboard edge problem

2. 1809 edge copy and paste