Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The PC is upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (17763.168) The PC is quite stable but crashed when a Nic bridge is created between - TAP-Windows Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ALCelo46, Dec 6, 2018.

1. ALCelo46 Win User

Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged

The PC is upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (17763.168)

The PC is quite stable but crashed when a Nic bridge is created between

- TAP-Windows Driver Version 9.21 (OpenVpn)

- Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller, driver 10.28.615.2018

After the creation, the bridge static IP is working as espected but the server is crashing around every 2 hours with a BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" caused by ndis.sys

NB: Same config with windows 10 1803 was perfectly stable

Any help is welcome.

:)

ALCelo46, Dec 6, 2018

2. LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809

I am having a Network Teaming Issue!!! I have a dual LAN ( Intel 1211-V and 1219) motherboard and had teaming working prior to the 1809 rollout... I am trying to re-create the NIC Team and see that Intel Advanced Network Services Protocol will not load,
    when the Team is created.... It loads for both the 1211 and the 1219, but not for the created Team....also notice it will not bridge connections either!!!, when creating the team its not creating the VLAN.... You try to enable the Team and it says its enabled,
    but... shows Disabled....

Any Ideas when we can expect a Hotfix or patch ?

SPIKELEWIS, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Dec 6, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged - Similar Threads - 1809 crashed NIC

2. Microsoft Edge crashing on Windows 10 1803 and 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge crashing on Windows 10 1803 and 1809: Hi, Recently noticed, that Microsoft Edge is not working on 1803 and 1809 Windows10 builds. When I open Edge, only grey screen is displayed. Tested in my organisation on different Windows10 device and on fresh Windows 10 1809 installation. All computers having same issue....
  3. LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809

LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809: I am having a Network Teaming Issue!!! I have a dual LAN ( Intel 1211-V and 1219) motherboard and had teaming working prior to the 1809 rollout... I am trying to re-create the NIC Team and see that Intel Advanced Network Services Protocol will not load, when the Team is...
  4. bridging computer windows 7 to windows 10

bridging computer windows 7 to windows 10: Is it possible to bridge my old computer hard drive (inspiron 1 which monitor failed) to my new 24-5000 windows 10 computer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bridging-computer-windows-7-to-windows-10/775f09b0-5bc6-4dc8-aa80-f80c6beabd59
  5. Windows 10 network bridge issues

Windows 10 network bridge issues: Hi all, We have issue, setting up network bridge between the Wireless card and the Ethernet card of our dell laptops. When bridge is set up no traffic passes from one side of the bridge to the other side, which prevent us from reaching our PED device. Routings and...
  6. Windows network bridge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows network bridge: I have an issue with my laptop, usually i use an IPO phone in my profession, and would like to make a bridge between WLAN and LAN network so i could connect my phone to internet via Ethernet. But when i starting a bridge the Wi-Fi just stops working, it still can see the...
  7. Benchmark NIC?

Benchmark NIC?: Hi, is there some way to consistently benchmark your NIC so one can try out different settings (offload etc) and see what works best? I am trying Psping, but it's very weird, if i have chrome opened it works faster then if it's not opened etc, which makes no sense....
  8. Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue: Figured I would post here to get some advice. I have a gaming PC that I built about 18 months ago that runs like a tank except for this occasional lockup I get. It locks up entirely and then reboots shortly after. It's only been doing this for the past few weeks and I get no...
  9. Teaming NICS ?

Teaming NICS ?: How do you assign matrix as without it only one will be used and its also no good unless the nic has a cpu which can handle the traffic instead of the pc or the bottle neck will be the pc. Using basic broadband on gigabyte nic one should have no problems at Barclays we ran...
  10. Windows Bridge for Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for Desktop: Windows Bridge for Desktop Bring your desktop app to the Universal Windows Platform Convert your desktop app to a UWP app and enhance it with features such as Live Tiles, notifications, Cortana, and more! Benefits of converting a desktop app to a UWP app: App...