Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The PC is upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (17763.168) The PC is quite stable but crashed when a Nic bridge is created between - TAP-Windows Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ALCelo46, Dec 6, 2018.

1. ALCelo46 Win User

Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged

The PC is upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (17763.168)

The PC is quite stable but crashed when a Nic bridge is created between

- TAP-Windows Driver Version 9.21 (OpenVpn)

- Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller, driver 10.28.615.2018

After the creation, the bridge static IP is working as espected but the server is crashing around every 2 hours with a BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" caused by ndis.sys

NB: Same config with windows 10 1803 was perfectly stable

Any help is welcome.

:)

ALCelo46, Dec 6, 2018

2. LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809

I am having a Network Teaming Issue!!! I have a dual LAN ( Intel 1211-V and 1219) motherboard and had teaming working prior to the 1809 rollout... I am trying to re-create the NIC Team and see that Intel Advanced Network Services Protocol will not load,
    when the Team is created.... It loads for both the 1211 and the 1219, but not for the created Team....also notice it will not bridge connections either!!!, when creating the team its not creating the VLAN.... You try to enable the Team and it says its enabled,
    but... shows Disabled....

Any Ideas when we can expect a Hotfix or patch ?

SPIKELEWIS, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Dec 6, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged - Similar Threads - 1809 crashed NIC

2. Network bridge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network bridge on Windows 10: Hello!In the past few days I tried several times with several methods to bridge two connections on my Dell Optiplex 380,between a Huawei e3372 USB 4G dongle and ethernet.It does not work.I have tried Internet connection sharing too,but ended up with loss of connectivity on...
  3. Network bridge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network bridge on Windows 10: Hello!In the past few days I tried several times with several methods to bridge two connections on my Dell Optiplex 380,between a Huawei e3372 USB 4G dongle and ethernet.It does not work.I have tried Internet connection sharing too,but ended up with loss of connectivity on...
  4. Network bridge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 - HyperV Bridge - Binding to NIC Hidden for WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - HyperV Bridge - Binding to NIC Hidden for WSL: Windows 11, using WSL to work with VS code. Need clean and simple means to bridge Gb NIC to LAN directly no NAT and intermediate services.Enable HyperV It creates "Default Switch" and randomly picked a VPN TAP connection and set to "Internal" stupid but .. not germane to...
  6. Windows 11 - HyperV Bridge - Binding to NIC Hidden for WSL

Windows 11 - HyperV Bridge - Binding to NIC Hidden for WSL: Windows 11, using WSL to work with VS code. Need clean and simple means to bridge Gb NIC to LAN directly no NAT and intermediate services.Enable HyperV It creates "Default Switch" and randomly picked a VPN TAP connection and set to "Internal" stupid but .. not germane to...
  7. Dshow bridge crash is top crash in our application

Dshow bridge crash is top crash in our application: We find that the crash is the top crash in our application. We use DShow api to capture video in our application.Before crash,our application are capturing video and we did not invove any Dshow API.We found that if the registry...
  8. Crashing due to bridged connections.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing due to bridged connections.: Hi so i keep having my pc crash due to bridged connections between normal home internet and usb thethered internet connection. Could it be that windows is just having a hard time with my mobile network? Because when i only use my phone network it doesn't seem to crash. And i...
  9. Question about bridged NICs

Question about bridged NICs: Hello, I've been looking for some information about using bridged network adaptors in Windows 10, but what I've found has just confused me more. I've just moved my router into my home office since I needed a wired connection for my new media/samba server, so now I can...
  10. LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809

LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809: I am having a Network Teaming Issue!!! I have a dual LAN ( Intel 1211-V and 1219) motherboard and had teaming working prior to the 1809 rollout... I am trying to re-create the NIC Team and see that Intel Advanced Network Services Protocol will not load, when the Team is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. openvpn tap bridge BSOD

2. teaming win10 1903

3. how do I team intel network card Intel 1211 and intel 1219 network cards

4. nic teaming windows10 1809,
  5. win10 1809 intel teaming,
  6. creating a nic team on win10 1809,
  7. windows 1809 remove network bridge,
  8. 1809 nic update,
  9. windows 1809 teaming,
  10. windows 1809 bsod with nic bridge