Windows 10: Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show

Discus and support Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10/1809 on 2 PCs. On one of them, the custom logon screen doesn't show anymore since the last update (suddenly replaced by a horrible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DU-CH, Mar 1, 2019.

1. DU-CH Win User

Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show

I use Windows 10/1809 on 2 PCs. On one of them, the custom logon screen doesn't show anymore since the last update (suddenly replaced by a horrible default picture). I tried to change this by changing the picture in the settings (for all users), but this doesn't help though the desired picture is correctly defined in the settings and shows there (but not after log off where it should). Frustrating ! Does anybody know a solution ? No problem at all with this feature on the second PC…

The screen saver is black, this works as expected.

:)

DU-CH, Mar 1, 2019

2. Windows 7 to officially support logon UI background customization

I want the windows 7 beta background back for the sign in screen....now I just got to find it on the windows 7 beta installation DVD...lol.

Thanks!!

ChaoticAtmosphere, Mar 1, 2019
  3. hello10 Win User
    [SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I am on 1803. I use Picture under Background and NOT Windows spotlight.

Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show [​IMG]

I didn't encounter the default wallpaper issue when I was warm booting. Try the HeatherS1969 approach carefully step-by-step.

hello10, Mar 1, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

tigger, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show - Similar Threads - 1809 custom logon

2. Custom windows logon and logoff sounds not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom windows logon and logoff sounds not working...: I have done everything correctly like changing the regedit so windows logon and logoff shows in the change system sounds, and the custom sounds are a wav file which is the only file you can use to have custom sounds... But still just uses the default logon sound and no logoff...
  3. Custom windows logon and logoff sounds not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom windows logon and logoff sounds not working...: I have done everything correctly like changing the regedit so windows logon and logoff shows in the change system sounds, and the custom sounds are a wav file which is the only file you can use to have custom sounds... But still just uses the default logon sound and no logoff...
  4. How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen: I want to open one custom application from system logon screen. When user click on this application icon from the system logon screen this will open up the windows and showing some message. Is this possible?...
  5. Windows 10 1809 faster logon vs Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1809 faster logon vs Windows 10 1903: In my previously installed Windows 10 1809 the time it took to go from password prompt to desktop, was litterally instant, so fast that it didnt show the "Welcome." Now that Ive upgraded to 1903, it shows the "Welcome" for a second or 2. Is this just something windows added...
  6. windows 10 1809 stuck at logon screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1809 stuck at logon screen: Hello this issue has been asked many times with all kind of similar issues but none of them were properly resolved, I even spent once a whole day browsing through all of the threads i could find about it but couldn't find a fix. so what happening is that once every two...
  7. Windows 10 1809 doesn't show up in Windows Update on version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 doesn't show up in Windows Update on version 1803: Hey, I have Windows 10 Pro version 1803 installed on my hp 15-ac118ne. I've been waiting for version 1809 for months and it's still not showing up. I checked for updates multiple times and tried troubleshooting and resetting windows update but nothing works. Around 3...
  8. Windows 10 Logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Logon screen: Hello guys, I want to make a new logon/logoff/security options/welcome screens on my Windows 10 to make it 3D, Futuristic and with different behavior I use a Windows 10 Home x64 HP Laptop...
  9. Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User: I have a Windows 10 Pro PC that was originally set up with an AzureAD account. I only want it with 2 different local accounts now which I set up. When it comes to the logon screen it only shows the last local user name there. The only choice is to use that one or "Other...
  10. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon screen background customization on windows 10: I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background 14155

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809black screen at logon

2. windows 10 1809 stuck after lock not password screen showing

3. windows 1809 customize lockscreen

4. windows 10 1809 background black and locked down