Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please i need a link to windows 10 1803 for a usb drive first my dvd cd burner would not work i updated the driver the computer crashed the info said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 2neckers, Feb 2, 2019.

1. 2neckers Win User

Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive

please i need a link to windows 10 1803 for a usb drive first my dvd cd burner would not work i updated the driver

the computer crashed the info said a hardware change caused the crash .then i got a new drive and installed 1809

now my pc over heating crashing what did you guys do this so far 200 dollars hard drive fans cpu cooler were should i send the bill o yea labor loss of data what are you doing up there ??????? o yea I forgot i now have no cd dvd rom drive

:)

2neckers, Feb 2, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive :p

de.das.dude, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive

Notifications destroyed in Windows 10, 1809

Why all notifications destroyed after clicking on notification icon in Windows 10, 1809

L N Ramawat, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive

1. Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive - Similar Threads - 1809 Destroyed Hard

2. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive: I have 2 USB Hard drives that were bit locked for security reasons. But after a reinstall of windows 10 They became unwrite able. So I removed bit locker from one of the drive and now it is unreadable. Completely raw drive. All file are lost.How can I recover the lost files...
  3. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive: I have 2 USB Hard drives that were bit locked for security reasons. But after a reinstall of windows 10 They became unwrite able. So I removed bit locker from one of the drive and now it is unreadable. Completely raw drive. All file are lost.How can I recover the lost files...
  4. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my pc is destroying my hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my pc is destroying my hard drives: i have a computer one of my many computers and whenever i insert a hard drive into it the hard drive dies within the day and when i use the same model hard drive in another computer it works fine but when i use that hard drive in the hard drive killer computer POW YOU ARE...
  6. windows updates destroying my hard work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows updates destroying my hard work: Yesterday I was working from 9am to around 11pm on windows 10. I went to sleep, to find out windows updated in the mean time. my question is - how come there was no warning? i was there 1h before the restart... no warning. lots of work lost. i can't remember which files were...
  7. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive: I decided to encrypt my external hard drive, started it, but then it got stuck at 84.3% for three days now. I tried several times to pause and even turn off the encryption, but when I do, the Bitlocker Manager hangs. My Hard Disk was still accessible so I browsed through it...
  8. Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809): Can you run two hard drives simultaneously with Windows 10? I have another hard drive. I need more room for games and for convenience Windows 10 platform....
  9. Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive OVER HEATING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive OVER HEATING: please i need a link to windows 10 1803 for a usb drive first my dvd cd burner would not work i updated the driver the computer crashed the info said a hardware change caused the crash .then i got a new drive and installed 1809 now my pc over heating crashing what did you...
  10. Notifications destroyed in Windows 10, 1809

Notifications destroyed in Windows 10, 1809: Why all notifications destroyed after clicking on notification icon in Windows 10, 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-destroyed-in-windows-10-1809/90ee6b75-b6df-4741-99f8-78833eeb48a1"