Windows 10: Windows 10 (1809) DirectX Problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 (1809) DirectX Problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to Version 1809 (From 1803), and it is cool with all those feature updates and enhancements. But, today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZiyadMhd1, Oct 6, 2018.

1. ZiyadMhd1 Win User

Windows 10 (1809) DirectX Problem.

Hi,

I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to Version 1809 (From 1803), and it is cool with all those feature updates and enhancements.

But, today I tried to open one of my games, it is showing errors relating to DirectX. So I tried reinstalling DirectX (9,11), updated my Nvidia drivers (to v416), and whatever it showed in internet. But it did'nt work out.

Now I have to reset my PC and my all those sofwares and settings, will be a whole days' work. So, please help - reply.

Thanks in advance.

:)

ZiyadMhd1, Oct 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 DirectX problem.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

First, I would suggest you to check that which version of Direct X is currently installed on your computer.

To use the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to determine the version of DirectX that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then click Run.
    • Type dxdiag, and then click OK.
    • On the System tab, note the version of DirectX that is displayed on the DirectX Version line.
    • On the various tabs, check the version information for each DirectX file.
    • When you are finished checking file versions, click Exit.
    If Windows cannot find the dxdiag program, DirectX installed on your computer. If this is the case, download and install the latest version of DirectX.

How to install the latest version of DirectX

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 (1809) DirectX Problem.

Directx problem in windows 10

Hi Ibrahim,

IT seems you need to have the latest version of DirectX, here are steps on how to get the latest Directx update for your PC:

• Run
      Windows Update
      to download important or critical updates on your PC.
    • Determine which version of DirectX is right for you PC. Go to the
      Which version of DirectX is on your computer
      page.
    • Check to make sure you are running the latest version of Java. Start the Java app (or program) and then tap or click the
      Update tab in the Java Control Panel. Then, tap or click
      Update Now

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 (1809) DirectX Problem.

1. Windows 10 (1809) DirectX Problem. - Similar Threads - 1809 DirectX Problem

2. Problem with DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DirectX: Hey,I am facing a problem since 2-3 years. I want to download a game. But it shows that my DirectX is not compatible with it. It shows that I need to have DirectX 12 for the game to get downloaded.But when I checked my DirectX version, it shows that I have DirectX 12 on my...
  3. Problem with DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with DirectX: Hey,I am facing a problem since 2-3 years. I want to download a game. But it shows that my DirectX is not compatible with it. It shows that I need to have DirectX 12 for the game to get downloaded.But when I checked my DirectX version, it shows that I have DirectX 12 on my...
  4. Directx problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx problem....: Can anyone help me with this?????dev error 6465 directx encountered an unrecoverable error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-problem/66a23c8a-b61f-49e8-979d-8a3236e00932
  5. DirectX Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Problems: Rainbow Six (this runs DirectX) crashes when i try to launch it and i get an error:[ATTACH] Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I have tried verifying the integrity (this game is on Steam) but to no avail. I have tried reinstalling my drivers and...
  6. DirectX Problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Problems?: Hello, I'm honestly not sure if I'm in the right place for this, but I'm really striking out so I thought I would see if one of you learned people can help me! I have a new PC and am noticing that there are issues with DirectX and my games. Older games that can't use...
  7. Directx problem

Directx problem: When I open Instagram app Direct3D feature level 9_3 or higher. I have Directx 12. what's the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-problem/97c495be-bfcd-4c2b-8023-a01673aaed13
  8. Directx problem

Directx problem: When I open Instagram app Direct3D feature level 9_3 or higher. I have Directx 12. what's the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/directx-problem/97c495be-bfcd-4c2b-8023-a01673aaed13
  9. directx problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    directx problem: dear sir kindly i need your help as i uninstalled directx by mistake and downlod june 2010 version from microsoft site tried to open file to install with ( 7 zip - win rar - 7z opener ) got a musical voice always . so please provide me with a program enable me to install...
  10. DirectX Problems

DirectX Problems: Having fun with DirectX, tells me internal error? I tried installed Mass Effect and got so far, then Crash! direct X failure. Other games crash and report direct x problem? dxdiag tells me my dx is up to date and does not needs installing In process of full reinstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 directx

2. windows 10 1809 problemen

3. windows10 directx

4. windows 10 direct x,
  5. enable directx9 on windows 10 version 1809,
  6. version of directx on windows 10 1809,
  7. version 1809 in direct x,
  8. windows 10 1809 direct x fehler,
  9. win 10 1809 directx,
  10. reinstall directx windows 10 1809,
  11. windows 10 directx 9 issue,