Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 Home single language

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 Home single language in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Boot newly Installed Windows 10 1809 Home single language (and also Pro 1809) causes error: DRIVER UNLOAD WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATIONS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NickAlex1, Jan 3, 2019.

1. NickAlex1 Win User

Windows 10 1809 Home single language

Boot newly Installed Windows 10 1809 Home single language (and also Pro 1809) causes error: DRIVER UNLOAD WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATIONS. Problem caused by: dump WppRecorder.sys

Unfortunately all suggested by microsoft methods to fix this didn't work, please help!

:)

NickAlex1, Jan 3, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Jan 3, 2019
  3. How to replace a language in Windows 10 Single Language ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To change the language, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Go to settings.
    • Time & Language.
    • Region & Language.
    • Add a language. Select required language (UK English/US English).

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1809 Home single language

windows 10 home single language

Hi guys,

I had a similar problem with English Windows suddenly becoming Arabic.

Here's a quick fix which doesn't require creation of installation media or reinstall of Windows:

• Windows 10 has a utility called "LPKSetup" which manages the installation and configuration of language packs within Windows. Run LPKSetup from a command line.
    • You now see a list of installed language packs. in your case, I guess it's only Arabic.
    • Uninstall the Arabic language pack and confirm to restart. This step removes all language packs from your Single-Language Windows and then it decides to switch to the default language which is English/US!
    • All done. Enjoy your English version of Windows 10!

Hope this information is helpful and save you some time in correcting the language settings.

Cheers!

FarzadSadr, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 Home single language

1. Windows 10 1809 Home single language - Similar Threads - 1809 Home single

2. Window 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Home single language: how to reinstall Window 10 Home single language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language/7b20d4b0-b6d2-4394-bf73-aaccb58efe12
  3. Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Single Language: Hi, I want to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop. My laptop has a digital license linked to it which is for windows 10 home single language; although when I try to make a boot drive for windows 10 through the official app it doesn't give me an option for...
  4. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: Hi, I want to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop. My laptop has a digital license linked to it which is for windows 10 home single language; although when I try to make a boot drive for windows 10 through the official app it doesn't give me an option for...
  5. windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  6. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  7. Windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language: Sir how can i download windows 10 home single language it is not available in the site. Could you help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/38549a60-d5d0-468d-9f34-74d07989ef30
  8. Windows 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home single language: Error in activation. Unable to active windows. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your or organizaations activation server. make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again.0xc004f074 How can I fix this...
  9. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  10. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home single language 1809

2. windows 10 single lengueje 1809

3. how to change language in windows 10 home single language version 1809

4. win 10 home single language 1809,
  5. windows 10 1809 home single language change,
  6. win 10 single language 1809,
  7. win1809 for single language