Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 Kiosk Mode - Remote Desktop Web Access

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 Kiosk Mode - Remote Desktop Web Access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have created a Windows 10 Kiosk that automatically launches Edge. The default url for EDGE is our Remote Desktop Server Web Access portal. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobRip, Dec 4, 2018.

1. BobRip Win User

Windows 10 1809 Kiosk Mode - Remote Desktop Web Access

I have created a Windows 10 Kiosk that automatically launches Edge. The default url for EDGE is our Remote Desktop Server Web Access portal. I am able to login to the RDS web access portal and I am presented with several published RDP applications. When I go to launch one of the published RDP applications EDGE prompts me to Save the RDP file or Cancel. If I save the RDP file I am unable to open the RDP file.

Is there any way to turn off the EDGE setting "Ask me what to do with each download" when you are running in Kiosk mode? I believe if I can change this setting I would be able to successfully launch the RDP published app.

:)

BobRip, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Shilohbob Win User
    Shilohbob, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Jonas Flo, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1809 Kiosk Mode - Remote Desktop Web Access - Similar Threads - 1809 Kiosk Mode

2. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  3. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  4. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  6. Remote Desktop wont run on single app kiosk mode

Remote Desktop wont run on single app kiosk mode: Hi Team I have an issue on remote desktop app in single app kiosk mode, even the policy successfully applied and the application installed via Microsoft store the application wont run in kiosk mode. FYI. other executable app is working. I hope that you can help me with my...
  7. Remote Desktop Web Access not showing collections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Web Access not showing collections: Dear reader, My Remote Desktop Web Access is not showing the collection i have created. I have verrified that they are at this path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\CentralPublishedResources\PublishedFarms and i have...
  8. windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access

windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access: Hi, im running around on the internet looking for solutions, what I need to know is in assigned access windows 10 kiosk mode can I run specific program like software from win32 app or like a software company....
  9. Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem

Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem: Hi, I am current using Group Policy Management 6.0.0.1 (Server 2012) which controlling Windows 7 computers. When I change pilot PC to Windows 10 (1809) with using same GPO, the Windows 10 PC can remote others (such as Windows 7 PC, Windows Servers, etc), but it failed from...
  10. Remote desktop access windows 10

Remote desktop access windows 10: Hi, How can i unenable the remote desktop acess windows 10? And does it work without wifi? What happened is as i browse something on google for youtube to mp3 converter sudd3nly theres a pop up error message that states i have to call microsoft. And they gave a number...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kiosk mode remote desktop

2. rdp in kiosk mode

3. windows 10 kiosk mode remote desktop app

4. unable to open rdp connection in kiosk,
  5. remote desktop kiosk windows 10,
  6. windows 10 kiosk mode rdp,
  7. windows 10 kiosk and remote desktop,
  8. remote desktop to win 10 kiosk,
  9. windows 10 kiosk with remote desktop,
  10. kiosk remote desktop user,
  11. gpo rdp kiosk mode,