Windows 10: Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet

Discus and support Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi TenForums, I'm having a problem opening Microsoft Store, it keeps telling me to check my internet connection. Even though I have good connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by werdoe, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:12 AM.

1. werdoe Win User

Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet

Hi TenForums,

I'm having a problem opening Microsoft Store, it keeps telling me to check my internet connection. Even though I have good connection. It wont let me open apps downloaded from the store, like Xbox and Roblox. Edge cant connect to the internet too!

I think this started yesterday after the cumulative update 4464330, not sure though it its the cause.

Any feedback/help is appreciated.

Here are some screenies:

Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet [​IMG]

Thanks,

:)

2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Sachin Venkatesh Win User
    Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:13 AM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Thema:

1. Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet - Similar Threads - 1809 Microsoft Store

2. Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet: Hi TenForums, I'm having a problem opening Microsoft Store, it keeps telling me to check my internet connection. Even though I have good connection. It wont let me open apps downloaded from the store, like Xbox and Roblox. Edge cant connect to the internet too! I think this...
  3. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet: Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine,...
  4. Ubuntu on Windows 10 1809 can't do "apt update" even connected to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ubuntu on Windows 10 1809 can't do "apt update" even connected to internet: I Have been using the Ubuntu app from the Microsoft store since Windows 10 version 1803 and installed a couple of packages (but I seldom get into the app) but now, I updated to version 1809, when I tried to do "apt update" in the app, it cannot fetch the packages even it is...
  5. Microsoft Store not connecting to Internet when in Private mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store not connecting to Internet when in Private mode: Yesterday (10/02/2018) I installed the October Feature update for Windows 10, version 1809. Now I can't access Microsoft Store when I have Internet setting on Private mode. I changed it to Public, and it connected. I prefer using Private when I'm home and I would...
  6. Windows 10 can't connect to internet

Windows 10 can't connect to internet: Hello. My laptop suddenly cannot connect to my wifi. The wifi password or configuration have never ever been changed. All my other devices can use the same wifi except this windows 10 laptop. The laptop has no problem scanning and showing the wifi's nearby. But after the...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.: For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I...
  8. Can't connect to internet

Can't connect to internet: After a house move I set my PC up at the far end of the house connected to the router at the opposite end with a pair of Trendnet TPL-308E powerline adapters. All was fine for 4 weeks, then I started losing connection, eventually it would take an hour each morning to connect...
  9. Can't connect to Internet

Can't connect to Internet: Usually I was able to solve it by uninstalling network adapter and restarting but lately it shows the limited and yellow triangle with ! Don't think have right version for network reset 77658
  10. Can't Connect to the Internet?

Can't Connect to the Internet?: Hi folks, I finally got around to installing Windows 10 TP and I'm having trouble connecting to the Internet. I'm using a wireless network adapter and I'm quite sure that there are no drivers for it to work on Windows 10. Is there anyone else I can do? Connecting...