Windows 10: windows 10 1809 Movies & TV

Discus and support windows 10 1809 Movies & TV in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (Jan 25, 2019) Movies & TV says it has no CODECS. WMP works fine even with the HEVC add-on.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidWexstein, Jan 27, 2019.

1. windows 10 1809 Movies & TV

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (Jan 25, 2019) Movies & TV says it has no CODECS.

WMP works fine even with the HEVC add-on.

:)

DavidWexstein, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 27, 2019
  4. windows 10 1809 Movies & TV

Movies & TV app stream to XBox One

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that the cast button functionality is not working in Movies and TV App.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to run the App Troubleshooter for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

However, if the above recommendation does not help, I would suggest you to consider reinstalling the
    Movies & TV App again.

Steps to uninstall Movies & TV
    App

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Install Movies & TV
    App from Microsoft Store

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. if it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 1809 Movies & TV

1. windows 10 1809 Movies & TV - Similar Threads - 1809 Movies

2. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  3. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  4. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Has anyone gotten issue updating Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 1809 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone gotten issue updating Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 1809 for...: Hi All,I've just deployed cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 1809 for x64-based Systems KB5035849 and got Error 0xd0000034 today.I have ran the windows update troubleshooter and have deleted the windows update temp cache file and rebooted the server but the update...
  6. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  7. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  8. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

9. i cant find windows 10 1809 or 1507 please how i only see 22h2 and i found only copy of...

i cant find windows 10 1809 or 1507 please how i only see 22h2 and i found only copy of...: See title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-windows-10-1809-or-1507-please-how-i/2ca22f13-6c55-4c31-b3c4-c6da679dd28c
  10. Problem: Movies & TV app still isn't displaying 8 tiles to a row as of version 1809...

Problem: Movies & TV app still isn't displaying 8 tiles to a row as of version 1809...: Look at the screeenshot. I want eight tiles to a row, not seven with a lot of white space to the right. I was hoping my upgrade to build 17633 would solve this problem I've had for, I'd say, over a year since I upgraded to version 1709 and got my long-awaited OneDrive files...