Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have Windows 10 1809 installed, the latest Adobe Reader and Richo network printers. What we have found is that when sending "some" PDFs it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeAnnSeneff, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over

We have Windows 10 1809 installed, the latest Adobe Reader and Richo network printers. What we have found is that when sending "some" PDFs it will print over and over but not all the pages. Random pages and each one appears as it's own print job. This happens when using Reader or Edge. When you look in your print queue it shows empty, the printers print queue shows nothing until the next print is sent. I.E. the Over and Over I spoke of. The only way to stop this is to reboot the computer that sent the print. Turning off the printer and waiting doesn't help because as soon as it is back on line, the prints keep happening. We had one job that ran all night until the printer was out of paper then just hundreds of failed jobs in the printer history.

Anyone else seeing this and have any ideas? This is happening on all of our 1809 machines.

:)

DeAnnSeneff, Apr 25, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Lesfingal Win User

Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over

Windows 10 and PDF printing

I have an HP Laptop which uses Windows 10 but it wont print an PDF attachment to a gmail message

I cant print art exhibition tickets which are the attachment.

Each time I try to save or print the PDF it displays Invalid Value For Registry

Any help would be appreciated but in simple steps please, as I don't understand computer jargon.

Many Thanks

Lesfingal, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over

1. Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over - Similar Threads - 1809 PDF's printing

2. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document: I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As...
  3. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document: I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As...
  4. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  6. windows 10 - explorer restart over and over and over :-(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 - explorer restart over and over and over :-(: Hello, I installed Windows 10 recently, and the file manager in case the explorer has a problem, I open it and click on some areas with documents and images it opens and reads normally, but when I go to downloads or quick access the explorer is read and takes a long time and...
  7. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  8. Why, Microsoft?! Updates Break Network Sharing Over & Over & Over Win 10 Pro 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why, Microsoft?! Updates Break Network Sharing Over & Over & Over Win 10 Pro 1809: This is more of a rant than anything else, but if anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears. Unless & until MS fixes whatever it is in the Cumulative Updates that breaks permissions, I'd love a simple guaranteed way to quickly resolve this on my end. In the name of all that's...
  9. Win 10 ate my Desktop, over and over and over and over and.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 ate my Desktop, over and over and over and over and.....: the 5/14 W10 Home update installed on Wednesday 5/15. Since that time, every reboot causes my entire desktop to reset, including the taskbar. All icons are gone except Win defaults (Recycle, Edge, etc.), same with taskbar. Edge comes up with the initial new user screen as...
  10. Cannot Print over Wifi in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print over Wifi in Windows 10: I have run into this problem with more than one laptop. I have an ASUS gaming laptop and a Xerox ColorQube at home. Over the WiFi, my laptop can see our printer. Heck, I can even print to it with no problems IF I am hardwired into our network. But if I try to print over the...