Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of...

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded from Windows 10 1803 Pro x64 to Windows 10 1809 Pro x64. Everything was working fine in Windows 10 1803 but in this new windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MR. K2, Oct 4, 2018.

1. MR. K2 Win User

Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of...

Recently I upgraded from Windows 10 1803 Pro x64 to Windows 10 1809 Pro x64.

Everything was working fine in Windows 10 1803 but in this new windows 10 Windows Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of notifications but when i click on it. It's blank. I tried sfc /scannow (it repaired some files), all DISM Health commands (no problems found) and wsreset. These didn't fix my problem.

Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of... db9c845d-ff5f-4b25-ab7e-f975ab076125?upload=true.png Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of... 29cf1796-ddd9-4c7e-9996-a4590dfc9a91?upload=true.png

Another Problem in Microsoft Store When i click on any app in Windows Store it's not loading. Getting Try That Again Error Code: 0x00000194

Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of... e63be697-4dfc-4114-ac41-b51ef4cc4dfa?upload=true.png

I created another user account and everything was working there. So what windows update did do to my Current User account that i'm unable to access Microsoft Store and Action Center Notifications. This RS5 update has lot of bugs. Please help me how can i fix my current user account or let me know when you're gonna provide update for this bug.

:)

MR. K2, Oct 4, 2018

2. Action Center: Show or Hide Number of New Notifications NOT working

Hi all,

Despite all is set as instructed also here (Action Center - Show or Hide Number of New Notifications in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums) I do not get the COUNT of new notifications to appear in the Taskbar Icon. The flag changes, yes, but NOT the number of new notification items...

Anyone else having this (working / not working)?

W10 Pro 64-bit with AU and latest KB's as of today.

//t

tjsuominen, Oct 4, 2018
  3. rokabard Win User
    Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hello,

I have recently made a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and I don't think the Action Center is working as intended.

In short, the Action Center does not show past notifications.

Notification toasts from various apps do appear on the desktop, and the icon for a new notification does lights up, but when I open Action Center either there is no notification there or the one notification is there, but is then automatically cleared once
    I close the Action Center (even if I did not click on it). The Action Center is therefore always empty.

It was my impression that the Action Center should show a list of past notifications, so that if I am away from the computer I can check the notifications I've missed. Am I missing something or is the Action Center bugged?

thanks.

rokabard, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of...

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of...

1. Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of... - Similar Threads - 1809 Pro x64

2. Notifications not showing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications not showing in Action Center: I have applications that are showing notification banners but never show up in the Action Center even though I have it enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-showing-in-action-center/8532d504-e5ee-45c4-ae25-6a6b80f04f17
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Action Center not working in Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center not working in Windows 10 1809: In Windows 10 1809, if the 'Let apps run in the background' is disabled, the action center does not work at all, and users don't even get notifications about new emails in outlook 2016, The problem started only in build 1809, in previous builds we did not have such problem,...
  5. Action center not showing notifications

Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  6. Action Center not working in Windows 10 1809

Action Center not working in Windows 10 1809: In Windows 10 1809, if the 'Let apps run in the background' is disabled, the action center does not work at all, and users don't even get notifications about new emails in outlook 2013, We disable the 'Let apps run in the background' by design via group policy, The problem...
  7. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  8. Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center not showing notifications: Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing. This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2. I tried these suggestions...
  9. Action Center: Show or Hide Number of New Notifications NOT working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: Show or Hide Number of New Notifications NOT working: Hi all, Despite all is set as instructed also here (Action Center - Show or Hide Number of New Notifications in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums) I do not get the COUNT of new notifications to appear in the Taskbar Icon. The flag changes, yes, but NOT the number of new...
  10. Show or Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show or Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon: How to: Show or Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon Turn On or Off Show Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 microsoft news app not showing notifications

2. win 10 1809 notification not working

3. 1809 build badge reader not working

4. cant see notifications windows 10 1809,
  5. windows 10 1809 notifications area blank,
  6. Notify in 1809 not working