Windows 10: Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain

Discus and support Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am current using Group Policy Management 6.0.0.1 (Server 2012) which controlling Windows 7 computers. When I change pilot PC to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hummerbikes, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain

Hi,

I am current using Group Policy Management 6.0.0.1 (Server 2012) which controlling Windows 7 computers. When I change pilot PC to Windows 10 (1809) with using same GPO, the Windows 10 PC can remote others (such as Windows 7 PC, Windows Servers, etc), but it failed from other PC remote desktop on it. At the begining, when I install Windows 10 (1809) without joining domain, I can remote to another PC by remote desktop.

I tried to disable firewall of Symantec Endpoint Protection 12, it has the same result.

Any idea to solve the case? Thanks a lot.

:)

hummerbikes, Feb 20, 2019

2. Remote desktop azure joined computers

We are testing to move everyone from our old domain to azure ad join computers. But remote desktop don't work properly. It works sometimes from an azure AD join computer to another AAD. Dont work from from AAD to an domain joined.

Any sugestions?

[Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category]

Jan AndreAsmarvik, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Join Windows 10 PC to a Domain  

@rseiler,

I just finished clean installing Windows 10 Enterprise build 17093 in a VM using a local account, and it still has the same steps in the tutorial for me.

Is your PC already joined to a domain?

Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain [​IMG]

Brink, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain

Re-join the domain after upgrade

There is no need to leave the domain, you can perform the upgrade (with Admin privileges).

You can also leave the domain, upgrade with a local account, then join the domain again.

Resources:

Andre Da Costa, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain

1. Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem after joining domain - Similar Threads - 1809 Remote Desktop

2. Problem Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Joining a Domain: I have a new Windows 11 Pro PC...and cannot join my domain. I enter the correct user name and password and domain i even tried domainname.local. It then asks for the computer name and computer domain. I have no idea what the computer domain is. I tried my network domain and...
  3. Problem Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Joining a Domain: I have a new Windows 11 Pro PC...and cannot join my domain. I enter the correct user name and password and domain i even tried domainname.local. It then asks for the computer name and computer domain. I have no idea what the computer domain is. I tried my network domain and...
  4. How to remotely locate a domain joined windows PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remotely locate a domain joined windows PC: Hi,Is there any way to remotely locate a domain joined Windows 10 PC? I know it is possible via Microsoft account if it is not domain joined. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/find-and-lock-a-lost-windows-device-890bf25e-b8ba-d3fe-8253-e98a12f26316 How can I...
  5. Remotely manage Windows 10 domain joined machine connected to VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remotely manage Windows 10 domain joined machine connected to VPN: Hello, Can Windows 10 domain joined machine connected to VPN be remotely managed via RDP by IT/Network administrators located at internal corporate network just like DirectAccess? Please answer specifically with reference article....
  6. Remote desktop to an Azure joined PC on corporate domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop to an Azure joined PC on corporate domain: Hello, I wondered if someone can help. I am trying to set up a remote worker, who will need to use a home PC to RDP into their work PC which is on a corporate LAN. I have everything set up and I can establish an RDP connection BUT I am unable to log in using "*** Email...
  7. Can't enable Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 Pro computer joined to a Windows 2008 R2 domain...

Can't enable Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 Pro computer joined to a Windows 2008 R2 domain...: This problem seems to be associated with new user profiles. I'm starting to suspect corruption in my Active Directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-remote-desktop-on-a-windows-10-pro/4d2ca206-9202-4dc8-a1eb-8fba329c73a9
  8. Time synchronization for remote domain-joined computers

Time synchronization for remote domain-joined computers: We're oddly not finding good guidance for this situation elsewhere, nor even anyone asking questions about it, so I thought I'd ask here. We have company workstations joined to the local domain for the usual centralized control and policy administration purposes....
  9. Windows 10 loses connectivity after joining domain

Windows 10 loses connectivity after joining domain: Hello all, I'm having an issue joining a new windows 10 workstation to a windows server 2012 dominant domain. All the IP's are static, an entry is manually entered in our DNS, a computer account is in AD. I've successfully joined it, but presumed that GPO's broke it due...
  10. Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem

Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem: Hi, I am current using Group Policy Management 6.0.0.1 (Server 2012) which controlling Windows 7 computers. When I change pilot PC to Windows 10 (1809) with using same GPO, the Windows 10 PC can remote others (such as Windows 7 PC, Windows Servers, etc), but it failed from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. join domain windows 10 1809

2. remote desktop aad joined computer