Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 store is missing.

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 store is missing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not very happy of my problem. So, I was on Windows 7 before I got my PC on Windows 7 a few months after finally upgraded it to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VictorTM1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. VictorTM1 Win User

Windows 10 1809 store is missing.

Hello, I'm not very happy of my problem. So, I was on Windows 7 before I got my PC on Windows 7 a few months after finally upgraded it to Windows 10 1809, and I see the Windows store missing.

I tried multiple things: The thousands of powershell "get -appx"(...) commands, the sfc /scannow command, reset windows store using wreset.exe tells me ms-windows-store is missing, I tried so far that I tried to get the windows 10 calculator source code because I have the windows 7 calculator at the moment, then I compiled it, and tells me " This app can't run your PC, To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher". I'm at this point to resetting my PC, but I have 2 drives and I want it to reset only on of them and not both because a lot of files are in my other one.

Here's my PC specs if it's useful:

I5 2500

GTX 1050 TI

16 gb ram

2 hhd 500gb

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 OS build: 17763.379

Please

Thanks

:)

VictorTM1, Mar 19, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1809 store is missing. - Similar Threads - 1809 store missing

2. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates: We have classrooms running Windows 10 1809 LTSC that we don't want updating except during specified maintenance windows, and have them going through a WSUS rather than directly from Microsoft. The WSUS is set to only pull OS updates categorized as Critical or Security....
  3. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates: We have classrooms running Windows 10 1809 LTSC that we don't want updating except during specified maintenance windows, and have them going through a WSUS rather than directly from Microsoft. The WSUS is set to only pull OS updates categorized as Critical or Security....
  4. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows store missing.

Windows store missing.: Ever since I got my pc it hasnt been there. I have tried resetting my pc and many other methods but none of them have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-missing/462f4871-b693-446c-b7a3-ce0f25f5e84f
  6. Problem with windows store. On windows 10 1809.

Problem with windows store. On windows 10 1809.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows store, i use a third party removal tool to remove all the built in apps that come pre-stalled with windows 10 this went fine but when i opened the windows store under updates listed were all the Apps that the third party...
  7. Windows store missing in Version 1809

Windows store missing in Version 1809: Hey, I'm a bit pissed of Windows right now, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 didn't have Windows Store upgraded to 1809 version still no there. I tried the wsreset.exe thing dosen't work says missing ms-windows-store app. Tried the Get-AppxPackage method did nothing im...
  8. Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing: In windows 10, after update to 1809 startup settings is missing Microsoft continues to document the possibility of accessing them https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026206/windows-get-to-safe-mode-and-other-startup-settings-in-windows-10 Some help please?...
  9. Windows 10 1809 - Missing Display Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1809 - Missing Display Options: Windows 10 1809 is missing most Display settings under the Advanced setting in Power Options. Options like dim display, adaptive brightness, etc are all gone after 1809. I've tested on a clean install and an upgrade... same. What's frustrating is Windows enables adaptive...
  10. Windows 10 Store - Missing

Windows 10 Store - Missing: How can i reinstall store?... For some reason, store went corrupt or bad. Cant run "wsreset.exe" also. Cant open start menu, notifications, search, etc... Any way to reinstall the store app? 8767

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store app missing 1809

2. microsoft store missing windows 10 1809

3. ms-windows-store app is missing

4. microosft store s missing on 1809,
  5. ms-windows-store missing on windows 10 pro 1809,
  6. windows 10 pro 1809 ms-windows-store missing,
  7. windows 10 Pro store missing 1809