Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My home Medion PC upgraded to 1809 10 Oct with no problems. However my Lenovo laptop does not seem to upgrade checked manually for update daily and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartinSmithBG, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K

My home Medion PC upgraded to 1809 10 Oct with no problems. However my Lenovo laptop does not seem to upgrade checked manually for update daily and ensured all previous and current updates installed without errors on 1803. Any suggestions why upgrade is not happening don't really want to force upgrade.

Martin

:)

MartinSmithBG, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 21, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Oct 21, 2018
  4. JossBoss Win User

Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K

Lenovo U260 Windows 10 upgrade fails

I am installing Windows 10 update on my Lenovo Ideapad U260, but it stops at about 4% on the "blue circle" installation screen, with error 80070006-2000C.

(The U260 is not on Lenovo's supported systems list for Windows 10 upgrade, but it meets the basic Win 10 spec and is not on the list of Ideapads which it expressly suggests not to upgrade to Win 10. I assumed that just because it is not supported, that
    doesn't mean I can't potentially upgrade successfully?)

Can anyone help me out? Thanks,

JossBoss, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K

1. Windows 10 1809 upgrade Lenovo V330-151K - Similar Threads - 1809 upgrade Lenovo

2. When i turn on my laptop. Which is Lenovo V330 shows this on the scree

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i turn on my laptop. Which is Lenovo V330 shows this on the scree: This error is shown whenever i try to turn on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-my-laptop-which-is-lenovo-v330/f208deca-8bbb-418e-9dda-59197bde0f5b
  3. Windows 10 - 1809 Upgrade failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - 1809 Upgrade failure: I am in the process of upgrading a fleet of windows 1809 laptops to 1909 but I am struggling due to blocked drivers. Currently I have fixed two of them, however, I am stuck with the cougarpointusb.inf driver as it continually blocks the upgrade due to this OEMxx.inf file. I...
  4. Windows 10 1809 Upgrade-Path

Windows 10 1809 Upgrade-Path: Hello, after a long research, i didn´t found answers regarding two questions. 1. How is the Upgrade-Path for Windows 10 1809 Enterprise? Is the transformation from 1809 directly to 20H2 technical supported. I can´t find any technical whitepaper for this path. 2. The...
  5. Windows 10 1809 Upgrade Block

Windows 10 1809 Upgrade Block: As we all know the October Update (Windows 10 1809) still hasn't rolled out to a majority of the PCs out there. Using a HP laptop and I'm guessing the reason I haven't had it is due to the Intel Display Driver Issues; that is until now. I manually checked for an update just...
  6. how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I turn the lights on key pad of Lenovo V330: does anyone know how to turn on the backlit keypad on Lenovo V 330. They go on when the computer is turned on, but go away immediately. Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 1809 upgrade availability.

Windows 10 1809 upgrade availability.: Hi I am still waiting for windows update to offer me the upgrade to 1809. I know there have been issues and one in particular which may have affected me as I have iCloud control panel installed. This has just been updated to ver. 7.8.1.12 but still no upgrade offer. Is...
  8. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 1809

Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 1809: Split from this thread. I have the exact same issue. It gets to 15% and restarts, then starts with "undoing changes", then boots normally into 1803. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-1809/9a504d80-d7b8-4fef-8838-0c92325f23a1
  9. Windows 10 October [1809] Upgrade

Windows 10 October [1809] Upgrade: This is amazing. I purchased a Windoiws 10 Pro Installation DVD and fresh installed it on my Laptop. It installed the Winver 1809 which is the version of Windows 10 with October 2018 Creators Update. Next day Windows Update downgraded it to version 1803. Now when I try to...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 1809

Upgrade to Windows 10 1809: What to do? Nothing happens ... P.s. Windows Version 10 1803 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-10-1809/b72600a2-61a6-470c-b303-a267415329bb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you start pc in bios mode on lenovo v330

2. lenovo computer down after updating to 1809

3. windows 1809 lenovo tiny display inactive

4. free driver lenovo v330 151k,
  5. lenovo 1809 upgrade issues,
  6. lenovo yoga windows 1809 update,
  7. new lenovo V330 keeps crashing,
  8. windows 10 1809 for Lenovo?