Windows 10: windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...

Discus and support windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently had w10 v1809 downloaded and 1 one drive does not show files on screen 2, plus office does not allow for files to work ,3 printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alan.petheram, Oct 11, 2018.

1. windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...

I have recently had w10 v1809 downloaded and

1 one drive does not show files on screen

2, plus office does not allow for files to work

,3 printer has failed goes through but shows error and does not print

4 I have now had 4or5 new downloads for 1809

what do i do to rectify

alan petheram

:)

alan.petheram, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    printer preferences causing protection fault windows 10

Hi,

Outdated printer drivers can cause issues when using printers. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps carefully in this

article
    to fix printer problems. The article provides step-by-step instructions for running the automatic printer troubleshooter, updating your printer driver, and resetting the spooler service.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 11, 2018
  4. windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...

1. windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows... - Similar Threads - 1809 version has

2. One drive causing issues with game files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive causing issues with game files: Anyway, the problem is wrt trying to sync the contents of this PC with onedrive, which I usually have "turned off" from my account. It creates a mess with one of the games I play, where some of the folders are duplicated on the one drive. For some reason, once this happens,...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe file version difference with the windows 10 1809 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntoskrnl.exe file version difference with the windows 10 1809 version: Hi, I have received this error on the my vulnerability check for the Surface. It state that the below nstoskrnl.exe file is not patched. However, after some google. It found that I have updated the latest patch for Win 1909 released few days ago...
  4. Windows 10 ISO file version 1809

Windows 10 ISO file version 1809: Hi All, I need to get Windows 10 ISO file version 1809 to revert back from version 1909. Anyone can help me on this please? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-file-version-1809/998de9ca-dacb-458d-a557-1675d405275e
  5. Windows 10 version 1809 image shows as Windows 10 version 1607

Windows 10 version 1809 image shows as Windows 10 version 1607: I am confused and looking for help as I have not been able to resolve my issue. I downloaded the Windows 10 version 1809 ISO I created a boot USB stick I did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 After the install completed I checked the version number and it showed as 1809 I...
  6. Windows 10 update to 1809 has caused computer to NOT sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 update to 1809 has caused computer to NOT sleep.: Puzzled as to why my PC no longer sleeps. If I try to put it to sleep via the task bar sleep power button or the power configuration default timer... it starts the sleep... pauses a few seconds and then wakes up. This started somewhere between the1809 update going in and...
  7. Has Anyone Updated to Windows 10 Version 1809?

Has Anyone Updated to Windows 10 Version 1809?: I read online Microsoft rereleased Windows 10 Version 1809 on November 13, but, if so, that version hasn't been made available to my computer using the normal update method. I also read online that Microsoft wasn't making Version 1809 available to any computer that may have...
  8. one plus 6 MTP driver is not available in windows 10 pro version 1809 OS build 18267.1001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    one plus 6 MTP driver is not available in windows 10 pro version 1809 OS build 18267.1001: one plus 6 MTP driver is not available in windows 10 pro version 1809 OS build 18267.1001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-plus-6-mtp-driver-is-not-available-in-windows/deac304f-5d34-4118-83e5-103eb2740e24
  9. Has Windows 10 version 1809 been withdrawn ?

Has Windows 10 version 1809 been withdrawn ?: Version 1809 successfully downloaded and installed on two of my 7 computers. On another two the installation failed, and the remaining pcs just can't find it....
  10. Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) Caused Missing Files

Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) Caused Missing Files: There are reports of users who already installed Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Version 1809) faced issue that their files gone missing. They might attempt using certain recovery tools but they failed. In this case, you are advised to directly contact Microsoft Support and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows version 1809 one drive

2. one drive connection error one drive in windows 10 1809

3. microsoft version 1809 update cause problems snip print hp5610