Windows 10: Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue

Discus and support Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I am facing a strange issue with a specific brand of wireless hardware (Sophos) and Windows 10 build 1809. The WiFi connection is setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SupportIsatis, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue

Hi all,

I am facing a strange issue with a specific brand of wireless hardware (Sophos) and Windows 10 build 1809.

The WiFi connection is setup through WPA2 Enterprise and the Radius is handled by Windows server 2012 NPS.

Are there any known issues in 1809 or does anyone have an idea where to troubleshoot?

(Yes I contacted Sophos, but they refer to Microsoft as this seems to be specific to Windows 10 build 1809)

:)

SupportIsatis, Apr 19, 2019

2. Lumia 520 Wifi WPA2 Enterprise

Hi. I have recently bought the Nokia Lumia 720 and at my school they use a secure wifi connection "WPA2 Enterprise". Nokia Lumia 720 cannot connect with secure wifi network WPA2 Enterprise":

The details of my phone and the details of the secure wifi network is given below:

NOkia Lumia 720 (details):

OS Version: 8.0.10517.150

Firmware revision number: 3056.40000.1349.2003

Hardware revision number: 1.0.0.0

Secure wifi network (details)

Security type: WPA2- Enterprise

Encryption type: AES

Network Authentication method: Microsoft Protected EAP (PEAPv0) with EAP-MSCHAPv2

Please guide me what should I do to connect secure Wifi on my Nokia Lumia 720.

Note: I am able to connect wifi at home using WPA2-Personal but I am unable to connect with secure wifi WPA2-Enterprise.

I will be grateful for your help.

Thanks

wisky_basha, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Corp Wifi - WPA2 Enterprise issues.

I recently upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10, was still able to connect to corp wifi - WPA2 Enterprise.

Device crashed and got the device replaced, but now with windows 10 can't connect to corp wifi - WPA2 enterprise with same settings.

Read tons of articles/forums online, no one seems to know the work around, I have macbook, iphone, windows 7 machines at work they all can connect but not the surface pro 3 with windows 10. I checked with network team and they say it is the issue only with
    windows 10 and all other devices with latest operating systems are fine. Issue is it still checks for certificate though you disable the validation of certificate. Another issue is once you manually add the wireless network and close it, you cannot change
    the settings, only work around is to delete and do it all over again.

I'm surprised with windows team how can they miss such a key feature as network, especially if they are going after the enterprise customers with pro 4.

Can someone from windows team take this seriously and fix it? I can't use my device at work anymore and it's been more than a months now.

Windows10user_777, Apr 19, 2019
  4. 09680 Win User

Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue

WiFi WPA2-Enterprise support on Nokia Asha 311

Current SW version: V07.36 RM-714

I will be greatful to nokia if they can add WPA2-Enterprise support for WiFi in the Asha 311.

Currently is just shows the list of networks , but when trying to connect to a WPA2-Enterprise network it displays "Cannot use network unsupported security type".

09680, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue

1. Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue - Similar Threads - 1809 WiFi WPA2

2. Connecting to WPA2 Enterprise-PEAP-Authentification phase 2 : MSCHAPv2 school wifi not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to WPA2 Enterprise-PEAP-Authentification phase 2 : MSCHAPv2 school wifi not...: Since updating to windows 11 23h2 i have issues connecting to a wpa2 wifi.I've tried forcing the version of Tls to Tls 1.2 but does not work.I've seen a similar problem about 22h2 windows 11 on other websites but none of the solutions helped.I don't want to revert the...
  3. Wifi Security Type WPA2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Security Type WPA2 issue: Hi Team Recently my laptop updated windows 10 to 11 after seems i am unable to change Wi-Fi Security type WPA2.Could you pls advise solution.I done all BIOS , Firemware, Network driver installed also windows up to date...
  4. Wifi Security Type WPA2 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Security Type WPA2 issue: Hi Team Recently my laptop updated windows 10 to 11 after seems i am unable to change Wi-Fi Security type WPA2.Could you pls advise solution.I done all BIOS , Firemware, Network driver installed also windows up to date...
  5. win11 & WPA2-enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win11 & WPA2-enterprise: Maybe I should use English? In the past, our school’s WIFI has been using WPA2-Enterprise. A few days ago, after I updated win11, I found that I can no longer connect to the WIFI. I tried to change some settings in the configuration center as before when I used win10, but I...
  6. win11 & WPA2-enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win11 & WPA2-enterprise: Maybe I should use English? In the past, our school’s WIFI has been using WPA2-Enterprise. A few days ago, after I updated win11, I found that I can no longer connect to the WIFI. I tried to change some settings in the configuration center as before when I used win10, but I...
  7. Issue with WPA2 Enterprise certifcate based logging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with WPA2 Enterprise certifcate based logging in Windows 10: I was able to get everything working and I could connect to wifi AP with certificate on WPA2 before logging in the machine. Now when connecting I get the response of "Can't connect because you need a certificate to sign in. Contact your IT support person."I see the...
  8. Can't connect to eduroam WPA2-Enterprise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to eduroam WPA2-Enterprise: Hello, I'm having a problem connecting to eduroam WiFi access points set up on universities from around the world. It uses WPA2-Enterprise for security. Every time I try to connect, it tries for about a minute with the message "Checking network requirements..." then...
  9. WIFI WPA2 password

WIFI WPA2 password: I am trying to remember my WPA2 password. Is there any way to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wpa2-password/119e4099-872e-4a56-8392-26eb7745159d
  10. Windows 10 1803 cannot connect to Wifi via wpa2 enterprise

Windows 10 1803 cannot connect to Wifi via wpa2 enterprise: Hi, since the latest updates (12.9.2018) I can't connect anymore to a wireless network using wpa2 enterprise. (With with username/passwort OR certificate) Already tried: I updated wifi dirver, i reinstalled the driver I deinstalled the updates, I made a system restore,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtl8814au problems with wpa2 enterprice peap

2. windows 1809 wireless network mschapv2

3. windows 10 machine account mschapv2

4. windows 10 wpa2-enterprise share conenction all users,
  5. wpa entreprise windows 10,
  6. windows version 1809 wont connect to wireless,
  7. windows 10 pro encryption type wireless wpa2,
  8. wifi windows enterprise 1809,
  9. windows 10 wpa2-enterprice,
  10. windows 10 1809 peap wifi,
  11. windows 10 wpa2 enterprise certificate issue,