Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 won't show login

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 won't show login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I've noticed this rare behavior on 2 machine so far, where the login screen will not appear after boot up, you press anything and the clock comes... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Z IT Guy, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Z IT Guy Win User

Windows 10 1809 won't show login

Hi

I've noticed this rare behavior on 2 machine so far, where the login screen will not appear after boot up, you press anything and the clock comes back

Only a reboot will fix this..

Any clues?

:)

Z IT Guy, Dec 27, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1809 won't show login

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 won't show login

1. Windows 10 1809 won't show login - Similar Threads - 1809 won't show

2. Windows 10 Won't Update from version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Won't Update from version 1809: I'm trying to update Win10 to latest version 1909. But my system won't update past version 1809. Regular run of updates doesn't work.I ran the ran the various scripts; didn't work.Now my system says it's up to date, but still on version 1809. And my update history is now...
  3. Windows 10 won't login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't login: I've created a new local user in my win10 but when i try to login i can't, it just show me this error : "The ProfSvc service failed. user profile can't be loaded". when i try to go back and use the old Administrator user i can't find it. i tried to build it using the command...
  4. Windows 10 1803 not showing update to 1809

Windows 10 1803 not showing update to 1809: Hey Guys , got this kind of an issue here Windows 10 1803 not showing update to 1809. when i check the updates it says that the PC is up to date...
  5. Windows 10 1803 not showing update to 1809

Windows 10 1803 not showing update to 1809: Hey Guys , got this kind of an issue here Windows 10 1803 not showing update to 1809. when i check the updates it says that the PC is up to date...
  6. Windows won't update to 1809

Windows won't update to 1809: On the system update page, when I check for updates it start downloading to install. Then I get an error (We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.) I don't know why I didn't even turn the computer off. I've checked the installed updates and nothing...
  7. Windows 10 1809 - New users login and only shows 3 items in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 - New users login and only shows 3 items in start menu: I created a "golden" image for distribution and found that when a new user logs in the start menu only shows a few items. Cortana, edge and one more I cant remember. When the user logs off and back in the entire start menu looks correct. I am using a def start menu .xml setup...
  8. Windows Update 1809 - Login issues

Windows Update 1809 - Login issues: Hi, I have recently updated my laptop to the latest update 1809 post which, my laptop asks for a password which was never set. I always had a pin but never a password. I have tried using my Microsoft account's password but the Airplane mode is on and it gives me the...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Screen won't turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1809 Screen won't turn off: I just recently do clean install Windows 10 1809 on Dell optiplex 7020. And I have the problem that the screen won't turn off completely in the specific time. Screen will wake up almost immediately after it turned off So can I have any suggestion to troubleshooting this...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Update won't Intsall

Windows 10 1809 Update won't Intsall: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I already downloaded the 1809 Version Update and it says "Requires a restart to finish installing". But there's no prompt to Restart and Update in the Power Menu. i tried to restart it many times but it won't install. Is there has some problems with the...