Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired)

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Win 10 1809 from DVD created with media creator. Works great as long as I am not online. A couple minutes after I go online (I can browse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mryws, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Mryws Win User

Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired)

I installed Win 10 1809 from DVD created with media creator. Works great as long as I am not online. A couple minutes after I go online (I can browse, start downloads etc) screen goes turns black and I can't do anything.

I can hear power supply, fans etc running. Restarting does not help. I have to use disk to boot and go to restore point . I reinstalled original Atheros drives, did not help.

I formatted disk, complete format, took 1/2 hr or so and reinstalled again offline. Same results.

I've had computer for awhile AMD Phenom ASrock 890 GX motherboard and it ran well.

I have know idea what to do.

:)

Mryws, Mar 6, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired) [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 6, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired) [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired)

Windows 10 and internet connection

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Since you are able to connect to the internet wirelessly it is just the wires connection which has issues.

It could be either wire which has problems or Ethernet port.

Before you change either of these I suggest you to try the following steps:

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

a. In search Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the search box and hit Enter.

c. Select “View all” option from the left panel.

d. Select “Internet Connections” from the list and follow On-screen instructions.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired)

1. Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired) - Similar Threads - 1809 won't stay

2. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  3. PC will not stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC will not stay connected to internet: I have an HP 15-dy1074nr with Windows 10 that will not stay connected to the internet. It is constantly disconnecting. This just started happening today. This is not a problem with my internet, as all other connected devices in my house have no problems....
  4. Computer will not stay connected to the internet

Computer will not stay connected to the internet: After connecting to the NBN I cannot get my computer to stay connected to the internet. It drops out after about 15 or so minutes. When I run the trouble shooter it quickly reconnects but I would like a stable connection. I have tried the online help but after 2 different...
  5. Airpods won't stay connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods won't stay connected.: I've seen other who have had this problem, and I have it myself. I've read other threads but nothing has helped for me. I don't have Airpods Pro, I have the second gen Airpods. They connect with no issues to my iMac, iPhone, Apple TV and iPad, however, whenever I use them on...
  6. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  7. Can't stay connected to the internet

Can't stay connected to the internet: Hello, I got a new PC about a month ago, and it's been smooth sailing until three days ago. Suddenly after I turned on my computer, it began telling me I was connected to my network, but there was no internet. Sometimes it stays connected to the internet for 20 minutes, and...
  8. Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update

Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update: I am somehow connecting to the wrong wired network when I connect to the surface doc. All network connections are wired properly to the correct ports, router, etc. It seem that I am connecting to a preferred wireless network, but the icon is showing a wired icon. I am not...
  9. PC will not stay connected to wired internet after Win 10 update

PC will not stay connected to wired internet after Win 10 update: I had Win 10 version 1809 and everything was fine. My PC suffered a forced update to version 1903. Ever since then I can not stay connected to the internet, especially if idle, for any significant length of time. The connection times varies from less than 1 minute to up to...
  10. Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet: I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend. It will connect but then stop it and say that there are no connections available. Will this fix if I buy windows 7? *...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect through wire win 1809

2. windows 10 wont stay connected to internet