Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 1903 I started getting Blue Screen after Hibernation. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Event Viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lRandoml, Jun 1, 2019.

1. lRandoml Win User

Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

After installing Windows 10 1903 I started getting Blue Screen after Hibernation.

Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.

Event Viewer error: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.

That didn't happen before installing an update. My previous version was 1803, not 1809.

I've also checked for latest updates and tried to run 'Troubleshoot settings - Power', it didn't find any problems.

What other info I can provide to identify the cause?

:)

lRandoml, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

1. Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation - Similar Threads - 1903 Blue Screen

2. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  3. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  4. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. Blue screen when I switch on the Windows 10 after Hibernating

Blue screen when I switch on the Windows 10 after Hibernating: I have a Windows 10 on the Lenovo Laptop. With the earlier version of the windows there was no issue in hibernating and it saved a lot of time. With the upgraded version of Windows 10, most of the time when I switch on the PC , I get the error of the blue screen blue screen...
  7. blue screen after 1903 update

blue screen after 1903 update: get blue screen (select your keyboard) after 1903 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-1903-update/9a5c6465-5652-4601-9ba3-f26bc47b6071
  8. Windows 10 ver 1903 Login After Hibernation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 ver 1903 Login After Hibernation: I have installed Win 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18362.207). I have run Netplwiz and unchecked "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer". When I start computer there is no Login screen but when I Hibernate and restart computer I have to login. How can...
  9. Windows 10 bsod after hibernate after updating to windows 1903

Windows 10 bsod after hibernate after updating to windows 1903: Every time the bsod happens I see iqrl not less or equal. I will have the dump files attached. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AloCmOkBj0RknxbZ0329XtaC--FL?e=7IPHrg...
  10. blue screen "hibernating"

blue screen "hibernating": I upgraded my dell laptop windows 8.1 to free windows 10 home. I was downloading some apps from the microsoft store. After the download, my computer wouldn't work. I tried to reinstall windows 10 (duplicate made) from the flash jump drive without success. I downloaded windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system thread exception not handled on hibernate

2. windows 10 hibernate bsod

3. Computer blue screen after hibernation

4. failed to resume from hibernate 0xC0000001 dell,
  5. how to fix sleep and hibernation win 1903,
  6. windows 10 1903 flash player bsod,
  7. windows 10 1903 failed to resume after hibernation