Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I did an update to Windows 10 1903-18362.239 and it broke one of our applications with and Entry Point Not Found Error. I tried compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VictorMSComm, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application

Hi,

I did an update to Windows 10 1903-18362.239 and it broke one of our applications with and Entry Point Not Found Error. I tried compatibility settings to fix the error but this did not work.

I then did a clean install of Windows 10 to a new SSD drive and installed only the application and still received the same error. This is a program that has been running without any issues. I also ran the compatibility trouble shooter and tried different settings. This did not work.

Here is what I get when I try to start the program.

Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application d4f53cfc-7fdd-4659-bde6-ef1cb610e8d6?upload=true.png

:)

VictorMSComm, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application

Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...or/ba-p/726834

Brink, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application

1. Windows 10 1903 Breaks an application - Similar Threads - 1903 Breaks application

2. My Windows Computer's applications are all breaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Computer's applications are all breaking: Recently I got a new HP Omen PC. It's been very off and I've been having some issues. All my software is broken and I can't fix it. I've asked for help everywhere I know and I can't seem to find a solution. I have no viruses. All the software I installed I can confirm is safe...
  3. Windows Update breaks audio for specific applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update breaks audio for specific applications.: After update http://support.microsoft.com/kb/5013887 and https://support.microsoft.com/help/5014699 : Some game's audio has been completely removed, with no way to get it back.In game audio sliders would be up at maximum, I'd try different audio configurations, with zero...
  4. Alt tab breaking applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alt tab breaking applications: I tried to play srb2 today, but alt-tab would break the game. And my start menu won't work, as well as explorer. And right-click. Please can someone help me with this?...
  5. StrTrail.exe error and applications breaking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    StrTrail.exe error and applications breaking: I check my windows installation with startup repair for errors every once in a while, and every time I do I get the error: SrtTrail.txt. What does it mean and how can I fix it? I reinstalled windows 10 4 times now and the same error keeps popping up. Also some applications...
  6. Windows 10 1903 Breaks Network File/Folder Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 Breaks Network File/Folder Sharing: I am extremely frustrated again. I went through the hades of MS removing Homegroups back in 5/2018, and it was only through Pauli O's heroic instructions that I was able to get things properly shared again. Various MS updates have subsequently broken sharing, but I've been...
  7. Windows 10 1903 breaks vmware virtual manchines backups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 breaks vmware virtual manchines backups: After updating from Windows 10 Pro 1803 to Windows 10 1903 my ghest vmware virtual manchines with this version cannot be backup. I use Commvault SImpana 10 which does not recevive new updates so we dont have a solution unless Microsoft solves the problem generated by this...
  8. Windows 10 update 1903 breaks or makes useless HDMI ports

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1903 breaks or makes useless HDMI ports: on 8-2-2019 I clicked on the "restart to update" notification. As soon as update finished, i had 2 out of 3 monitors on a triple monitor setup go out. Also, i went to the T.V. and it was blank. I had a roku 3 setup with it . I was able to go to second HDMI port and roku...
  9. Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer: Hi, I recently updated my computer from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 and it doesnt work anymore. Whenever i try to turn it on, I always get a blue screen. I do have a theory of what went wrong as I do have an eGPU connected (EXP GDC/GTX 670) and during the installation of the...
  10. Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector: This article describes the issue – Windows 10 1903 feature upgrade removes the already installed client connector and breaks the Essentials features such as client backup, Remote Web Access, LaunchPad App etc. The issue only applies to Windows 10 client connected to Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 breaks client connector

2. revert back from build 1903 vb_release

3. windows 10 1903 breaks launchpad server 2016 essentials

4. how to turn touchpad off when using mouse in windows post 1903 update,
  5. server 2016 launchpad not working with windows 10 1903,
  6. windows 10 1903 breaks teamviewer,
  7. WINDOWS 10 1903 BREAKS MSRA