Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by uler3161, Aug 11, 2019.

1. uler3161 Win User

Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is taking over this hotkey. Is there a way to disable this?

:)

uler3161, Aug 11, 2019
  2. jonmcc33 Win User

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Evol Win User

CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top

Ctrl-Escape on windows 10 doesnt bring up task manager. Ctrl-Shift-ESC does. <-- Googled it. As far as my suggestion cant you Alt-Tab to go to the desktop, ive always done that or Alt-f4 to close. but im not sure if it will work on your game you can give it a try

Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F - Similar Threads - 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

2. Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working: Version : Windows 10 ProThe problem is I can't use alt + shift to change my input language.I have tried methods like- changing language input hotkey- ctfmon thing- restarting computerand it still doesn't fix my problem.Also my language bar is missing too. I have set it to...
  3. Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working: Version : Windows 10 ProThe problem is I can't use alt + shift to change my input language.I have tried methods like- changing language input hotkey- ctfmon thing- restarting computerand it still doesn't fix my problem.Also my language bar is missing too. I have set it to...
  4. There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.: So here im playing this game Roblox™ and they have this mouse feature they call "shiftlock" and its activated by the shift key, but the problem im having is that its being activated by the CTRL key and another thing that annoys me is that normally you click the key once to...
  5. There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.

There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.: So here im playing this game Roblox™ and they have this mouse feature they call "shiftlock" and its activated by the shift key, but the problem im having is that its being activated by the CTRL key and another thing that annoys me is that normally you click the key once to...
  6. Ctrl, Alt, and Shift Key not triggering separately.

Ctrl, Alt, and Shift Key not triggering separately.: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop running Windows 11 all corresponding specs will be dropped after the message here. I have seem to run into an issue with my main functional keys not working correctly. My control, alt, and shift keys when pressed should trigger separately...
  7. Ctrl, Alt, and Shift Key not triggering separately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl, Alt, and Shift Key not triggering separately.: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop running Windows 11 all corresponding specs will be dropped after the message here. I have seem to run into an issue with my main functional keys not working correctly. My control, alt, and shift keys when pressed should trigger separately...
  8. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/
  9. BUG: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F shortcut no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BUG: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F shortcut no longer working: Recently updated to 1909 Build 18363 Now the flatten shortcut (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F) in Photoshop no longer works. Pretty sure this is a windows bug submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments]...
  10. Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem?: Trying to find any answers around this online as usual and Google reveals multiple results around this keyboard shortcut having stopped working due to a 'bug' in Windows 10 Pro over the last twelve to eighteen months. Can anyone confirm a similar issue with this. Shortcut...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrl shift alt f

2. ctrl shift alt F Windows 10 1903

3. ctrl alt shift f windows

4. ctrl alt shift f,
  5. Ctrl Alt Shift F windows 1903,
  6. windows ctrl alt shift f