Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by uler3161, Aug 11, 2019.

1. uler3161 Win User

Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is taking over this hotkey. Is there a way to disable this?

:)

uler3161, Aug 11, 2019
  2. jonmcc33 Win User

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Evol Win User

CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top

Ctrl-Escape on windows 10 doesnt bring up task manager. Ctrl-Shift-ESC does. <-- Googled it. As far as my suggestion cant you Alt-Tab to go to the desktop, ive always done that or Alt-f4 to close. but im not sure if it will work on your game you can give it a try

Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F - Similar Threads - 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

2. Windows 10 and Ctrl + F

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and Ctrl + F: In previous versions of Windows (or is it just the Firefox browser?), searching for terms (using Ctrl + F) in browsers was better--instead of searching solely for whole terms, it searched for anything you typed (e.g., while typing "eradicate", it would have found every "e",...
  3. Ctrl+Shift+Entre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+Shift+Entre: Hi, I recently bought a refurb desktop PC which runs Win 10. I also have a wireless keyboard and mouse. It all has seemed fine. I so far have not loaded MSOffice because I can use my work desktop through VM ware. All has seemed fine However I do a lot of excel work and...
  4. CTRL, ALT + DELETE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL, ALT + DELETE: CTRL, ALT + DELETE Microsoft 10, programmers, managers, CTO, and CFO. The worst machine, I have ever owned. 1. Driver compatibility issues. Microsoft Drivers!!! 2. Slow internet connections. 3. HP Support Assistant drivers are not for pro computers, even though...
  5. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 Shortcut CTRL + ALT not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Shortcut CTRL + ALT not saving: I am trying to run some App by creating the CTRL + ALT shortcut for some applications and when applying the changes I get an error as 'You will need to provide administrator permission to change these settings.' Although I am the administrator, I have logged in as...
  7. can't disable alt shift

can't disable alt shift: hello, I want to disable alt shift, but the language tab in control center is gone. does anyone know a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-disable-alt-shift/89019076-3622-4ee4-af02-2b76a031980d
  8. CTRL SHIFT ALT fn esc keys don't work

CTRL SHIFT ALT fn esc keys don't work: So for a while now my CTRL SHIFT ALT fn esc keys have not been working and i have no idea why. I've looked for solutions on a lot of different forums but all the suggestions are the same. I don't have sticky keys, the keyboard drivers are up to date and I only have one...
  9. CTRl ALT Delete available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    CTRl ALT Delete available for Windows 10: This may sound like a silly question but is the function of pressing 'CTR ALT Delete' to bring up all the running processes on your PC available in Windows 10? I am a user who has jumped straight from using windows XP to using Windows 10. Thanks 60622
  10. Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>: Hi There! Greetings!! Unable to configure hotkey combination Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>. When tried to set it, Key strokes Ctrl+Shift+Alt are detected but combination key is not accepting. Able to configure other hotkey combinations like CTRL+Alt+<key> or Ctrl+<key> or...