Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am on my second attempt to get my audio workstation computer upgraded to Windows 10 1903. My gaming laptop and gaming desktop both seem to be fine on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BillSherry1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card

I am on my second attempt to get my audio workstation computer upgraded to Windows 10 1903. My gaming laptop and gaming desktop both seem to be fine on 1903 (both have Nvidia graphics), but this computer is giving me a lot of trouble.

On my first try, I kept getting stuck in reboot loops with the system clearly crashing due to the graphics driver. To be fair, I tried several graphics cards on this machine before settling on a Radeon RX 570. Knowing I've swapped several cards in and out of this machine, for this second attempt, I booted into safe mode and removed all previous graphics drivers using DDU by WagnardSoft before running the upgrade to 1903. I had to manually start the upgrade using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant since the previous roll back to 1809 removed the button from Windows Update (in case that makes any difference).

This time around, it seems to be a bit more stable as Windows will stop trying to load the driver if it blue screens rather than getting stuck in a reboot loop. When it first came up on 1903, it was still using the Microsoft Basic Display Driver, so I ran the installer for Radeon graphics driver package version 19.5.2 (AMD shows in their release notes that 19.5.1 was the first package to support 1903). That gave a blue screen during install, but then I tried again after a restart and it installed. Everything seemed stable until the next restart where it crashed during boot. Then I tried the latest (optional) version which is 19.8.2 and again it seemed stable until crashing during startup after a reboot. I am back to Device Manager showing "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)" for the graphics card driver. An interesting note, I seem to be able to get the graphics driver to run again if I disable and then reenable the display adapter in Device Manager, but it will crash again the next time I reboot (in other words, the trouble seems to be during startup). Everything was fine with this card in 1809, so I have to believe there is a conflict between 1903 and the current drivers.

Since my audio workstation is very complicated (many peripherals and high specs), I suppose it's possible there is some conflict. Here are my specs and below is a OneDrive link to the minidumps.

• Core i9-7940X
    • Asus Prime X299-A Motherboard
    • 4x 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2666 CMD32GX4M4A2666C15
    • Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 GV-RX570GAMING-4GD
    • 3x 2560x1440 Displays (one multi-touch)
    • Samsung 950 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD
    • Samsung 850 Evo 2TB SATA SSD
    • Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface
    • <Other USB Peripherals not listed as they were not turned on during the issue>

Minidump Files

I'm hoping someone from Microsoft can help. I would really like 1903 on my audio workstation as the increase to the FLS slot limit will be very useful for DAW software like Cubase and Ableton Live.

:)

BillSherry1, Sep 3, 2019

2. Install Radeon RX 570 4G Card Driver

Try to troubleshoot the issue as below:

1. Uninstall the original graphics driver completely;
    2. Restart the computer;
    3. Search the registry, delete the registry key with Radeon;
    4. Restart your computer;
    5. Download the corresponding driver in the link below and reinstall the driver.

Radeon™ RX 570 Drivers & Support

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570

If we still have the problem, it is recommended to right click on Radeon RX 570 Series->Select Properties->General->If there is any error information in Device status, if there is some error message, we can try to resolve it according to the error message.

Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card hK4sv.png

Daisy Zhou, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try updating the drivers from Device manager and check if that helps. To update drivers, please follow the steps from

Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can download the latest drivers for the video card from
    Radeon™ RX 570 Drivers & Support

If updating the Display drivers didn’t help, please reply with the following details:

• Could you please share the exact error message?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card

1. Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card - Similar Threads - 1903 BSOD Apparently

2. AMD Unveils AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics Card: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today introduced the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, providing exceptional performance, stunningly vivid visuals and advanced software features to redefine 1440p resolution gaming. Representing the cutting edge of engineering and design, AMD...
  3. AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards: Latest YouTube video on AMD Graphics card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM&feature=youtu.be 167274
  4. AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards: Latest YouTube video on AMD Graphics card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM&feature=youtu.be 167274
  5. My Radeon RX 570

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Radeon RX 570: Ok So I have been trying to make my GPU Radeon RX570 Work but nothing seems to fix it and i was thinking if you could wanna take a look https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-radeon-rx-570/552456b9-45ed-4cd8-a839-9a226ad9f11c
  6. AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card: [media] AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT delivers amazing high-framerate esports gaming and up to 13 percent higher performance on average than the competition in today’s top AAA titles Gamers receive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne™ Master Edition and three months of Xbox Game Pass...
  7. Upgraded from Radeon HD 7790 1GB to RX 570 8GB

Upgraded from Radeon HD 7790 1GB to RX 570 8GB: After looking around for a couple of weeks, today I finally received a Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Nitro+ 8GB video card from an online retailer. I had a hard time getting one because of all the Ethereum miners plundering the online stores. Here in Germany they seem to be gobbling...
  8. RX 570

RX 570: i am planning on upgrading from an asus r7 360 to a rx 570 but am deciding between an asus 4gb or an msi 8gb. i have a ASRock FM2A88X Extreme4+ motherboard and a amd a8 7600 processor. i am not sure if my board will support these newer cards.
  9. AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards: VRAPmwgMAbc AMD today unveiled the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card, an advanced 12nm GPU designed to deliver amazing gaming experiences and outstanding performance for the latest AAA, eSports and Virtual Reality (VR) titles. Powered by AMD “Polaris” architecture1, the AMD...
  10. Announcing AMD Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing AMD Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics Cards: MPYrSChLkqI ​Today AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) introduced the Radeon™ RX 500 series, a new line of graphics cards featuring a powerful combination of improved game performance, higher clock speeds1, and a refined 2nd generation Polaris architecture, giving PC gamers the best...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rx 570 device not started

2. rx 570 driver stuck bsod

3. recently rx 570 got bsod

4. amd 5500 driver bsod,
  5. rx 570 driver installation stuck at detecting hardware,
  6. windows 10 sapphire radeon rx 580 bsod,
  7. windows 10 1903 conflict with amd radeon r390,
  8. rx 570 multiple bluescreen