Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up...

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Some of my PC's system process/function not working after restart into start-up settings. This issue occurs after upgraded to Windows 10 1903.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lee Jia Hui, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up...

Hi all,

Some of my PC's system process/function not working after restart into start-up settings. This issue occurs after upgraded to Windows 10 1903. The video in the link given below illustrate the process to reproduce the issue.

Google Drive: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ywVFXC3yiDxLtjscA
    Youtube: https://youtu.be/2ep26L-WoO8
    (Problem occurs in 07:12)

1. The issue occurs after RESTART INTO START-UP SETTINGS.
    2. After went out from the start-up settings and restart for the second/third times, it BOOT INTO SAFE MODE'S WELCOME MENU AND AUTOMATICALLY RESTART ITSELF.
    3. After that, some SYSTEM PROCESS/FUNCTION NOT WORKING no matter what I try (restart again, system file check (sfc), DISM).

I previously upgraded from Windows 8.1 → Windows 10 1809 → Windows 10 1903 (through Windows Update).

Anyone facing this issue and know how to solve it? I hope there's a solution before I try to reset Windows.

Thank you very much

:)

Lee Jia Hui, Jun 24, 2019

2. Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002

Microsoft has acknowledged this issue now:

Windows Sandbox may fail to start with error code “0x80070002”Windows Sandbox may fail to start with "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)" on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.

Affected platforms:
    • Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late June.

hsehestedt, Jun 24, 2019
  3. AB_721 Win User
    windows 10 start menu doesn´t work

Hi

I returned to my own old microsoft account because of reason I descriebed before.

I run Microsoft Safety Scanner, didn`t find any spyware or viruses. This issue didn`t help me to solve the start menu problem.

I use norton as antivirus software. I tried disableing it, but also didn`t help. Only helped me unninstaling drop box programme. The start menu has been working until than, but with very limmeted functions. Don`t recieve error mesage.
    The microsoft store app program is not shown up. Microsoft Mail programme don`t work, have to use webmail. I tried again attempt reinstall apps via powershell, but without any success. I use Microsoft account.

Thanks.

Anton

AB_721, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up...

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up...

1. Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up... - Similar Threads - 1903 BUGS System

2. System restarting after starting game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restarting after starting game.: Hi,Yesterday I received an additional 8GB of RAM from a friend. I wanted to add them to the computer, everything went smoothly, the problem only occurred when I wanted to launch the game. Immediately after launching the game, the computer restarted there was no bluescreen -...
  3. System restarting after starting game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restarting after starting game.: Hi,Yesterday I received an additional 8GB of RAM from a friend. I wanted to add them to the computer, everything went smoothly, the problem only occurred when I wanted to launch the game. Immediately after launching the game, the computer restarted there was no bluescreen -...
  4. Windows 10 Bug after restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bug after restart.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JPysus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l75hty/windows_10_bug_after_restart/
  5. Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update: After updating W10 to 1903 I am unable to install some programmes like Dropbox, DWG True View, DELL Support Assist. Also some applications like DELL Support Assist, Dropbox, Need For Speed and Microsoft Picture Viewer (Office 2010) have stopped working and will not uninstall...
  6. Function Discovery Provider Host Problems on Start-up or Restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Function Discovery Provider Host Problems on Start-up or Restart: Hello, I was experiencing problems with viewing a computer on my network. After searching and troubleshooting, I found the problem was linked to the Function Discovery Provider Host service. Even after making sure it was running and set to Automatic / Automatic Delayed...
  7. Some applications are not working after update 1903

Some applications are not working after update 1903: Hello, When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors 1. Apps are not working. 2. The screen share is not working. 3. x-ray mark on background of apps Thanks...
  8. Some Programs won't start after Windows 10 1903 Update

Some Programs won't start after Windows 10 1903 Update: Hello, I recently updated to 1903 There are some programs that I haven't tried opening but these 3 are the programs I've been trying to open but no luck. 1. Adobe Acrobat Tried Fix: Modify (Repair Installation) 2. Origin (EA launcher) Tried Fix: Reinstall Remarks:...
  9. after up dating 1903 version there will be some problem

after up dating 1903 version there will be some problem: respected sir after up dating my pc there will be some heating problem and system becomes slow, so,please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-up-dating-1903-version-there-will-be-some/94a2d4f2-ff51-47bd-b16d-c4cf4c9bdee1
  10. Windows 10 - start menu and some other functions don't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - start menu and some other functions don't work properly: Hi, On Windows 10 Pro. I have been seeing these unusual behaviors all at once in the past few days: - Start menu doesn't open up. i.e. when I click on it, it doesn't show up. + when I press "windows button" doesn't show up - Alt + Tab OR windows + tab is not working -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 bugs

2. is windows 1903 bug free