Windows 10: Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size

Discus and support Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had used the feature in previous builds forgot what is the build number. I was able to change the candidate font size instead of changing the scaling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WIndow 7 is good, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size

I had used the feature in previous builds forgot what is the build number. I was able to change the candidate font size instead of changing the scaling to make the candidate text larger, but now I could not find the settings.

Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size 2b8e872c-8628-4fb9-89a4-774d6481f3c6?upload=true.jpg

:)

WIndow 7 is good, Aug 9, 2020

2. How to change candidate font size of Chinese input (Microsoft Quick)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The steps you suggested doesn't work for changing candidate font size of Quick Chinese input method.

I tried all text size options.

Thanks

Samson

SamsonTai2015, Aug 9, 2020
  3. How to change candidate font size of Chinese input (Microsoft Quick)

I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, added Hong Kong Traditional Chinese input method (Quick). I would like to know how to increase the size of candidate fonts size. I found no way to change it.

SamsonTai2015, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size

How to change candidate font size of Chinese input (Microsoft Quick)

Hi Logan,

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with you have upgraded the Notebook to Windows 10 and added Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Microsoft Quick input method. And now you are unable to find where you can increase
    the size of the candidate font size on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would like to provide you with the information that looking at the screenshot, it seems that you are trying to change the fonts for Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) in Notepad.

To increase the font size, you need to click on Format in menu bar and choose Font. (Her you can change Fonts, Fonts style and size of the fonts).

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size

1. Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size - Similar Threads - 1903 Chinese quick

2. How to change font size of candidate in Chinese Input Quick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font size of candidate in Chinese Input Quick: How to change font size of candidate in Chinese Input Quick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-of-candidate-in-chinese/423bdbbb-a31c-43f6-8e6b-2f0b09b8a0ea
  3. How to change font size of candidate in Chinese Input Quick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font size of candidate in Chinese Input Quick: How to change font size of candidate in Chinese Input Quick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-of-candidate-in-chinese/423bdbbb-a31c-43f6-8e6b-2f0b09b8a0ea
  4. 11 chinese input is 10

11 chinese input is 10: on windows 11, the Chinese input looks like windows 10.it is supposed to have windows 11 icons, but no.this didn't happen on my desktop.could you please give me some support?...
  5. Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working: Setting up correctly in time & language setting. Quick input method have issues that always locked to ENG input and cannot switch to ""And it can only switch when selected option use old quick input method checkbox in Quick input keyboard settingHowever, under old quick input...
  6. Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working

Keyboard - Chinese Quick Input not working: Setting up correctly in time & language setting. Quick input method have issues that always locked to ENG input and cannot switch to ""And it can only switch when selected option use old quick input method checkbox in Quick input keyboard settingHowever, under old quick input...
  7. Can't Change Microsoft Pinyin Input Candidate Window Font in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Change Microsoft Pinyin Input Candidate Window Font in Windows 10: I'm using Microsoft Pinyin Input to input Chinese. The font in candidate window can't be changed.As showned below, the candidate window font is set as "SimHei". The Registry Editor also shows the same setting. But when I type, the candidate window font is always "Microsoft...
  8. Weird Font and size of Chinese characters on Windows 10 English edition

Weird Font and size of Chinese characters on Windows 10 English edition: Hi, I recently re-installed Windows 10 En edition and found that the Chinese characters look pretty weird. Previously they look normal, so I have no sense what's causing the current issue. File browser: [ATTACH] Task bar: [ATTACH] I searched for answers for a while...
  9. IME floating icon for Traditional Quick Chinese input

IME floating icon for Traditional Quick Chinese input: Dear Microsoft, As I had researched on internet and the community which no one could solve this problem. First, the IME icon is a little floating icon showing "中" or "英" as a reminder to user which mode one is using in the chinese input method. However they have a problem...
  10. Chinese input on Windows 10

Chinese input on Windows 10: On Windows 7 I can enter pinyin with punctuation to convert the previous entries (to the first choice of characters) without stopping. On Windows 10 any punctuation exits pinyin mode without converting the previous entries to characters. Is there a way to avoid this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lenovo change language from Chinese to English control panal