Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One week ago, when the clock changed I didn't receive a notification that this has happened. Actually, I didn't even notice that the clocks have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lev___, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Lev___ Win User

Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working

One week ago, when the clock changed I didn't receive a notification that this has happened.

Actually, I didn't even notice that the clocks have changed everywhere until a week later (today).

This is ridiculous that we have all these devices around us and they can change the time as they wish without telling us.

Anyway,

In the new Control Panel I can't find a setting for Daylight Settings Time notificaiton.

In the old control panel (timedate.cpl) "Notify me when the clock changes" is ticked.

What do?

:)

Lev___, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Daylight Saving Time Adjustment not working

I had the same issue and tmillernl's fix worked for me. Woke up this morning to the time being an hour ahead (PC was left on overnight, but went to sleep). This is on Windows 10. I did things in the order suggested and it worked:

1) Turn off set time zone auto

2) Turn off adjust for daylight savings

3) Turn off set time auto

4) Turn on adjust for daylight savings

5) Turn on set time auto

Other combinations of the above settings that I tried before finding this post did not work.

nickelarcade, Apr 7, 2019
  4. king_con Win User

Links to the Windows Mobile Daylight Savings Patch 2010 no longer work

Existing links to the Windows Mobile daylight savings 2010 patches no longer work.

eg http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/daylight-savings-update.mspx

now redirects to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/apps/65-downloads.aspx which does not contain the patch.

Can anyone provide a link to a 2010 DST patch for Windows Mobile that works? (please check your link actually works before replying)

Thanks

king_con, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working - Similar Threads - 1903 Daylight Saving

2. Notification App in Action Center not working as expected in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification App in Action Center not working as expected in Windows 10 1903: I upgraded to Windows 10 1903 a couple of days ago and I've notices that the notifications app is not working as I expected it should. It used to display the number of notifications I have at any time and now it doesn't display that number anymore the icon just changes to...
  3. Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working: I've tried doing this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-daylight-saving-time-adjustment-not/78afea6e-39ac-458e-939b-55e5a5779bb3) several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it...
  4. Daylight Time saving update during sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Daylight Time saving update during sleep mode: My UK-based Community Hall recently installed a door entry system which uses software stored on an on-site Windows 10 laptop. The laptop is normally left in sleep mode, but actively registers all door use while in that mode. It is only switched on when entry fobs need...
  5. Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.: I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of standard time). I right click on the time, go into the "adjust date/time" setting and I have "set time automatically"...
  6. Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects: Hi I configured my windows 10 time settings using Linux NTP Server with settings (GMT +3). The problem is with daylight saving time settings. if ii turn on (adjust for daylight saving automatically) then the time is true. if i turn it off the time is lagging one hour. i...
  7. Daylight saving UK

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight saving UK: So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into this bug too? 129928
  8. Why doesn't Windows 10 automatically adjust daylight savings time?

Why doesn't Windows 10 automatically adjust daylight savings time?: I have set time zone and set time automatically turned on in settings. Daylight savings day recently just passed but my computer time is still one hour behind and I have to set it manually....
  9. Daylight savings time in chicago illinois usa

Daylight savings time in chicago illinois usa: why did my windows 10 not auto set for daylight savings time * Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-savings-time-in-chicago-illinois-usa/93277eea-bc9e-466f-a78c-f74e68b106c8
  10. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....