Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One week ago, when the clock changed I didn't receive a notification that this has happened. Actually, I didn't even notice that the clocks have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lev___, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Lev___ Win User

Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working

One week ago, when the clock changed I didn't receive a notification that this has happened.

Actually, I didn't even notice that the clocks have changed everywhere until a week later (today).

This is ridiculous that we have all these devices around us and they can change the time as they wish without telling us.

Anyway,

In the new Control Panel I can't find a setting for Daylight Settings Time notificaiton.

In the old control panel (timedate.cpl) "Notify me when the clock changes" is ticked.

What do?

:)

Lev___, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Daylight Saving Time Adjustment not working

I had the same issue and tmillernl's fix worked for me. Woke up this morning to the time being an hour ahead (PC was left on overnight, but went to sleep). This is on Windows 10. I did things in the order suggested and it worked:

1) Turn off set time zone auto

2) Turn off adjust for daylight savings

3) Turn off set time auto

4) Turn on adjust for daylight savings

5) Turn on set time auto

Other combinations of the above settings that I tried before finding this post did not work.

nickelarcade, Apr 7, 2019
  4. king_con Win User

Links to the Windows Mobile Daylight Savings Patch 2010 no longer work

Existing links to the Windows Mobile daylight savings 2010 patches no longer work.

eg http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/daylight-savings-update.mspx

now redirects to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/apps/65-downloads.aspx which does not contain the patch.

Can anyone provide a link to a 2010 DST patch for Windows Mobile that works? (please check your link actually works before replying)

Thanks

king_con, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working - Similar Threads - 1903 Daylight Saving

2. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  3. daylight savings not updating in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not updating in windows 11: as the title implies the clock on my taskbar is still one hour behind. syncing with time.windows does nothing and i do not want to change the time manually as i have apps like discord that use the auto system time to show time stamps. any idea of a solution?...
  4. daylight savings not updating in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight savings not updating in windows 11: as the title implies the clock on my taskbar is still one hour behind. syncing with time.windows does nothing and i do not want to change the time manually as i have apps like discord that use the auto system time to show time stamps. any idea of a solution?...
  5. Daylight Saving Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight Saving Time?: Hi, I live in California (Pacific Standard Time; PST). Today (November 1, 2020), Daylight Saving Time ends (move the clocks back 1 hour), yet my computer still hasn't automatically done that. This is the first time, that I can remember, where the computer didn't...
  6. Daylight Savings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings: Windows 10 installed The first day of daylights savings in this time zone, it is 8:08pm. Check the settings as instructed. Why is this not working ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-savings/ee210a25-d38a-429d-a465-375c1f189978
  7. Daylight Savings Not Working

Daylight Savings Not Working: My computer didn't automatically switch to Daylight Savings Time so i went into Settings -> Date & Time and turned on "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time Automatically" setting. It didn't change it. So I left that page and entered it again only for it to be automatically turned...
  8. Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working: I've tried doing this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-daylight-saving-time-adjustment-not/78afea6e-39ac-458e-939b-55e5a5779bb3) several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it...
  9. Daylight saving UK

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight saving UK: So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into this bug too? 129928
  10. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....