Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 DHCP not working

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 DHCP not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On 10/4 at the end of the day all our Windows 10 Pro 1903 workstations were working. Today we came in and started up the PC and get updates date 10/7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ron Naeyaert, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 DHCP not working

On 10/4 at the end of the day all our Windows 10 Pro 1903 workstations were working. Today we came in and started up the PC and get updates date 10/7. After that DHCP requests returned 169... addresses. We tried:

Updating NIC drive

Resetting IP stack

Uninstalling updated as best we could

After installing wireless USB adapters we did get access back to the domain/Internet but the hard wired NICs are still down.

Anybody got any ideas.

:)

Ron Naeyaert, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 DHCP not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 DHCP not working

1. Windows 10 1903 DHCP not working - Similar Threads - 1903 DHCP working

2. DHCP working, Network does not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DHCP working, Network does not: My windows 10 system stopped accessing the network a couple of days ago. Now, it will not communicate externally after initial DHCP set-up. ping returns general failure. Have reset/deleted network drivers/settings. I even updated to the latest Win10 update. No change. I can...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - DHCP not working, getting APIPA

Windows 10 Pro - DHCP not working, getting APIPA: I am using Windows 10 Pro, I had no issues getting an IP address from my DHCP server, but now the server is unreachable after I simply moved the machine to a different switch port. I have tried re-connecting to the old switch port, but I get the same symptoms still. Using...
  4. windows 10 dhcp error

windows 10 dhcp error: when i start my pc 50% of time internet does not work and when i diagnose it it always says dhcp not enabled after repair it works why this is happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dhcp-error/8409c567-70ea-4508-9220-ded145624f3d
  5. Static DNS with DHCP in Windows 10

Static DNS with DHCP in Windows 10: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1909. I've just moved from Mac to Windows 10 and have really enjoyed it so far. The only small (and I do mean small) issue I'm having is the fact that I can't setup network locations the way I could on the Mac. In other words, I could setup location...
  6. Static DNS with DHCP in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Static DNS with DHCP in Windows 10: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1909. I've just moved from Mac to Windows 10 and have really enjoyed it so far. The only small (and I do mean small) issue I'm having is the fact that I can't setup network locations the way I could on the Mac. In other words, I could setup location...
  7. Consistent DHCP failures on WIndows 10 (1903) Wifi adapter after successfully connecting.

Consistent DHCP failures on WIndows 10 (1903) Wifi adapter after successfully connecting.: I have this same problem on a Lenovo laptop, Intel N-7260 wifi adapter. Windows 10 Enterprise, 1903 -- current on updates. It will connect for a short time (sometimes an hour or so, more often less than a minutes) and then the connection drops and the adapter goes back...
  8. dhcp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dhcp: what am i supposed to do? "dhcp lease expires july 5, 2019" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dhcp/a345fed5-e602-4535-9e73-4eea0c79fb91
  9. Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working: Good day people! I would like to ask what should I do with my Nightlight setting in my computer because after upgrading it to version 1903 Nightlight is not functioning. I also tried to turn it off and on but doesn't work. Can someone help me with this matter? Thanks...
  10. DHCP

DHCP: The IP address lease 192.168.1.3 for the Network Card with network address 0xD89EF326F842 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Need an explanation on this error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1903 priblem dhcp