Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 1903 don`t reading real ram speed ?! I have last bios update. My configuration: MB : ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO CPU : AMD Ryzen 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PreziosoDomenico, May 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed

Hi,

My windows 10 1903 don`t reading real ram speed ?!

I have last bios update.

My configuration:

MB : ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 1800X

DDR4 : Corsair Dominator Platinum se torque 32gb 2x16gb ddr4 dram 3200mhz c14 memory kit cmd32gx4m2c3200c14t

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed 110b452d-2401-4f8a-bfa2-aaa78ae444e0?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed 2d005ab4-5d21-4294-8cba-ba6613c1feff?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed 7241f487-00c0-4495-ab38-478fcfad613e?upload=true.png

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed ea6437b9-5728-4751-8c32-81bf630fadc3?upload=true.png

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed 709a1888-29c3-47b1-a4ef-2faf0bd26821?upload=true.png

Any idea ?!

Thank you !

:)

PreziosoDomenico, May 30, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Slow HDD read and write speeds

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will require a few more information from you to help you further with the issue. Please reply with the following details:

• In which device are you facing this issue?
    • Are you using an external HDD or internal HDD?
    • Are you getting the read and write speed issue on any particular application?

However, you can Disk Defragment on your computer to optimize the drive. To run Disk Defragment please follow the steps from the article

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

Alternatively, you can check for the read and write speed of the HDD in task manager. Please follow the steps mentioned below to check the read and write speed of the hard drive:

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key together on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Performance tab.
    3. Click on Disk 0.
    4. You will find the Read speed and
      Write speed
      at the bottom of the window.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 30, 2019
  3. tonysax49 Win User
    Solving Nokia’s C6-00 RAM memory and speed problems

For those who bought a Nokia C6-00 and are having some problems with its low RAM memory and speed (just as I did), I think I have some help… I hope these suggestions are helpful for you to become satisfied users (as I am
    now).

Step 1: upgrade software to v.40.2.021 (or a newer one if that exists). Remember to make a security copy.

Step 2: try not to run many applications at the same time.

Step 3: disable automatic key lock option (you’d better lock/unlock manually).

Step 4: disable touch screen vibrations and sounds (have you noticed that our device responds better and faster when it’s on 'silence' mode?).

Step 5: Use the RAMblow Pro application and, very important: enable the memory boost option.

Step 6: Try not to use NetQin antivirus and Mobile Guard. Although they are good (and free), they consume a lot or RAM memory, so they’re not for our device. I'm using Kaspersky and RAMblow right now and they’re working
    so fine (the problem is that they’re not free).

Step 7: Set your log duration to 1 day, or no log if possible. Normally, the call log list defaults to 30 days, but that’s completely unnecessary, at least from our speed point of view.

Step 8: Delete install log.

Step 9: Delete media log… Follow Screenshots.

The first 6 steps come from my own experience. The last three were taken from:
    http://www.s60v5world.info/2011/07/speed-up-your-nokia-s60-phone/

Besides, you can try following the method suggested in
    How to: Speed up your S60 device! | NokiaWorld Don’t ask me how it works, because it actually looks
    like a joke, but it really works and you will notice the difference… God knows how and why!!!! (you can read the comments by people at the bottom of page, including myself).

One last thing is that when I bought the device, the seller said to me that it is good to shut down the smartphone, take off the battery during 1 minute and restart it, once a day.

My phone’s free RAM memory and speed have increased substantially… and now it’s not hanging anymore.

Greetings.

tonysax49, May 30, 2019
  4. PaulPChou Win User

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed

update to Windows 10, 1903

hi Microsoft:

Windows 10, 1903 is out but want to know when is the best time to update to 1903. Based on this website, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903#442msgdesc, there are few issues with 1903. Should users wait weeks
    or a month after 1903 is out or safe to update to it? In this, error attempting to update with external USB device or memory card attached, I've read in another website that update to 1903 via the desktop, not from the USB drive.

PaulPChou, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed

1. Windows 10 1903 - Error reading ram speed - Similar Threads - 1903 Error reading

2. error in RAM speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in RAM speed: Hi there...I have an MSI laptop according to the specifications in the picture below My device supports two RAM slots at a frequency of 3200 MHz But Windows only reads the maximum speed up to 2933MHz Why did I lose my original 3200 speed?specifications>>>specifications of...
  3. error in RAM speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error in RAM speed: Hi there...I have an MSI laptop according to the specifications in the picture below My device supports two RAM slots at a frequency of 3200 MHz But Windows only reads the maximum speed up to 2933MHz Why did I lose my original 3200 speed?specifications>>>specifications of...
  4. How to read DVD-RAM in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to read DVD-RAM in Windows 10?: I recently installed an LG GGW-H20L, one of few optical devices that not only supports CD and DVD, but also BD and HD DVD, all in one. More importantly it supports DVD-RAM discs. I have a collection of DVD-RAM discs that I would like to pull the contents off of. However,...
  5. Ram Speeds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram Speeds: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop ram, and while figuring out what frequency ram I need, I'm getting 2 different ram speeds from CMD and Task Manager. Which is the right ram speed? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is ASUS FX505-DY, with 8gb ram...
  6. Ram speed issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram speed issue: Hi. I just did an upgrade, replaced 2400Mhz 8gb for 3000Mhz 16Gb ddr4 However, task manager displays only 2133Mhz. Cpu-Z shows 1064Mhz as ram speed? What is going on? I've heard about task manager bug, but cpu-z should show correct value, right? Please, help. You're my only...
  7. windows 10 1903 high ram usage

windows 10 1903 high ram usage: hello. sorry for my English. my system ram usage is really high in the last couple days, about 60% or more setting in the desktop,task manager show nothing that consume that amount of ram. when i am booting up my system everything is fine and ram usage is normal but after...
  8. 1903 update reduced RAM speed

1903 update reduced RAM speed: Hi all, Recently updated Windows 10 ver. 1809 to ver. 1903, and Windows now reports my total RAM speed as 2133 MHz. Before it was operating at 2400 MHz. 2400 is what the current processor supports. AIDA64 reports effective RAM speed is now 2133 MHz (which is what Task Man...
  9. Windows 10 1903 causing Memory leaks and task manager showing wrong RAM speed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 causing Memory leaks and task manager showing wrong RAM speed.: After updating from windows 10 1809 to 1903, the task manager shows wrong memory speed as 2133Mhz. Earlier it used to show 2400 Mhz. Also, after updating to windows 10 1903, the was rapid and sudden spikes in RAM usage, like rapid ups and downs. After reboot, the system stays...
  10. Read and write speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Read and write speed: Hello and my name is Lorenzo. I have an HDD that has a sequential read of 200mbs and a write of 187. I am getting 2mbs when downloading from steam. My hard drive in the device manager says ST2000dm006-2dm164. Does anyone know how to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speed up win 10 after 1903 update

2. windows 10 1903 problem with memory reading speed