Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This article describes the issue – Windows 10 1903 feature upgrade removes the already installed client connector and breaks the Essentials features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...or/ba-p/726834

:)

Brink, Jun 28, 2019
  2. 1 BigGuy Win User

My Connector error logs --

There is a NASTY bug unfortunately in the WIN10 Anniversary Upgrade that has broken the WHS 2011 server connector software on the WIN10 client. Once uninstalled, you can not even do a reinstall of the server connector on a WIN10 client.

See https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/...&prof=required

WHS2011 is not the only victim, see “Windows 10 Feature Upgrade breaks client server connector for Window Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 Essentials and Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials” at https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...11-essentials/

1 BigGuy, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector - Similar Threads - 1903 feature update

2. Feature Updates Breaking Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Feature Updates Breaking Login: The last two feature updates (2004 and 20H4) have both rendered my system unable to login. It's a bit hard to describe exactly, but basically it accepts all of my proper passwords or biometrics upon input, starts to login, and then immediately kicks back to the login screen....
  3. W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 1903 Feature Update Pushed Today Breaks Start Menu: After installing a feature update for 1903 that was pushed to one of my PCs the start menu button no longer works. Clicking in the start menu icon now makes the search bar disappear briefly and that's about it. Double checked graphics driver and it is the most current...
  4. Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.: I have one HP ProBook x360 440 G1 laptop and a Lenovo H30-50 model PC. Recently I installed the feature update version 1903 and after it was installed. It went for a reboot and never turned on again. Even though the power button lits up. The screen doesn't display anything....
  5. Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.

Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.: I have one HP ProBook x360 440 G1 laptop and a Lenovo H30-50 model PC. Recently I installed the feature update version 1903 and after it was installed. It went for a reboot and never turned on again. Even though the power button lits up. The screen doesn't display anything....
  6. Windows 10 1903 feature update

Windows 10 1903 feature update: Is there a standalone file to down load to install the 1903 feature update? I have multiple locations with low bandwidth connections that I need to install this update. I am currently needing to update Windows 10 1803 version....
  7. windows 10 feature update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 feature update 1903: Hi all running windows 10 v 1803, its very stable never any issues, recently have been getting prompts to update to v 1903 due to support ending in Nov, i have downloaded the iso and installed from setup.exe, updated very smoothly no issues, problems start soon after...
  8. Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer

Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer: Hi, I recently updated my computer from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 and it doesnt work anymore. Whenever i try to turn it on, I always get a blue screen. I do have a theory of what went wrong as I do have an eGPU connected (EXP GDC/GTX 670) and during the installation of the...
  9. Windows 10 1903 feature update

Windows 10 1903 feature update: I attempted the new update a couple days ago on a HP Desktop and got the error that it could not update due to the hardware. Found this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500988/windows-update-hold-for-windows-10 Did the "workaround" since I did have a...
  10. Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903: Hello. I keep getting this message- Getting things ready- for the feature update to version 1903. It is stuck at 71 percent since yesterday. The very first time I tried downloading the update, the error code was 0x80240034. Please help. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 can not connect to server essentials

2. Windows 10 1903 windows server essentials connector der server ist offline

3. windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

4. windows cannot access server essentials hibernate,
  5. win server essential 1903,
  6. windows 10 1903 server connecter offline,
  7. win 10-1903- Client anbinden essentials Problem,
  8. windows 1903 update windows server 2016 essentials launchpad stopped working,
  9. windows 1903 breaks windows connector