Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I have installed the Windows 10 1903 update on two devices and it works fine until I have to restart, where doing so causes it to freeze on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alex6265587, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart

Hello,

I have installed the Windows 10 1903 update on two devices and it works fine until I have to restart, where doing so causes it to freeze on the boot screen with no spinning circle. I have all USB devices unplugged and it still does not boot? Is there anyway I can fix this?

:)

Alex6265587, Aug 25, 2019

2. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart

Windows 7 freezes then restarts

Have you tryed booting into safemode using F8? You might have a driver that is causing it to freeze at the windows logo.

animal007uk, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart

1. Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart - Similar Threads - 1903 freezes boot

2. My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards: Good Day to everybody. I booted my PC awhile ago and 10-15 seconds before I log in or after does not have any difference any other way, it freezes for a little while 3 seconds- 5 seconds then restarts. It just goes on a loop until it goes to a blue screen with options whether...
  3. Windows 10 restarts after being idle and then freezes on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restarts after being idle and then freezes on boot: If I leave my Windows 10 machine idle for some period of time - I haven't been able to work out how long - something fails and the machine restarts. After it restarts it will freeze on the boot screen, i.e., the screen with the spinner. Multiple hard resets do not fix the...
  4. After updating to windows 10 version 1903, my pc kept freezing and restarting to the point...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating to windows 10 version 1903, my pc kept freezing and restarting to the point...: my specs are intel i5 - 7300HQ CPU @ 2.50 GHz, 12 gigs of RAM, and the nvidia geforce gtx 1050 graphics card. If anyone can help me out that'd be great submitted by /u/X2C- [link] [comments]...
  5. System freezes after Windows 10 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System freezes after Windows 10 1903 update.: Ok, this started to happen after I upgraded to 1903. Basically, if I left PC running for a long period of time (2-4h), it cannot be resumed at all, black screen, it is dead. Power management on High, set to never suspend PC or hard drives. How to debug this? Thanks....
  6. Windows 10 Not booting after 1903 update

Windows 10 Not booting after 1903 update: Hi, My PC is NUC 54250wykh1. I updated to windows 10 1903 today. After restarting, keyboard and mouse didn't work. (even after changing USB ports) I shutdown PC by pressing physical power button. When I started PC again it wouldn't boot. It showed Intel NUC with circling...
  7. BSOD and Freezes after 1903

BSOD and Freezes after 1903: Hello, Since the latest Windows update my laptop keeps freezing while working in Photoshop. Everything seems to be up to date and at this point I don’t know what to do. In the event logs I have Event ID 41 warnings and the BSOD states driver power state failure. Here is my...
  8. Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade

Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop and just cloned my Windows 7 installation to a new SSD and upgraded to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I then updated all drivers that could be updated. Everything went smoothly and seemed to be running fine. But today, every time I...
  9. windows 10 freezes after boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 freezes after boot: Hello, my laptop keeps freezing after booting up, and doesn't respond to any keyboard or mouse commands. I can't enter safe mode since power button is missing from login screen. Is there any other way to enter safe mode or restore windows while it's booting? this problem...
  10. Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart: I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots. I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use computer 2 days he start to update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1803 KB4103721 and afteer I restart he update 30% and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows locks up on restart?

2. Windows 10 1903 does not reboot intermittently

3. windows 10 version 1903 hangs on restart

4. windows 10 update 1903 locks up restart,
  5. windows 10 1903 in not restarting,
  6. windows10 1903 freezes boot logo,
  7. windows-10 1903 freezes,
  8. restart freezes in windows 10,
  9. windows 1903 update freezes at restart points,
  10. restart freezing,
  11. windows 10 1903 restarting,