Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; During usage my game began to stutter badly. A look at task manager showed the services and controller app driving usage up to 100%. on top of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveGeden, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DaveGeden Win User

Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app

During usage my game began to stutter badly. A look at task manager showed the services and controller app driving usage up to 100%. on top of this wsappx was also poking it's nose in. On XP once it had settled it stayed quiet. Not w10, constant interference, never mind the collapse of my mother-in-law's computer from a previous update necessitating a complete reinstall. What is wrong with you people? How do you expect normal people with little computer experience to cope? Only because I am a software engineer with 40 years experience do my in-laws ever get their computers working. Unbelievable. Are you trying to destroy hardware as well? These modern CPU's have high performance but heat rapidly. BTW a phone is not a computer and neither is an ipad OK?

:)

DaveGeden, Oct 6, 2019

2. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as the Services and Controller app process is taking high CPU usage. We looked in to this and would suggest you to the PC in clean boot status and then check the CPU usage for Services and Controller app process. If the
    result is positive, then we need to check which app is guiding the Services and Controller app process to high CPU usage.

Restart the computer by using a clean startup

Disclaimer: Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue.
    Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

In order to get clarity and to assist you further, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app

High CPU usage.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239)

How to fix high CPU usage.

When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage.

Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8%

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation -> 5.8%

Antimalware Service Executable -> 55% (I want to kill these process permanently)

System Interrupts -> 12%

I want to kill all these process. Please guide how I stop them.

My PC configuration:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @2.30GHZ

Ram -> 12GB

Harddisk -> 250gb SSD and 1 TB HDD

_lightNoob, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app

1. Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app - Similar Threads - 1903 high cpu

2. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  3. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  4. Services and Controller app high CPU usage

Services and Controller app high CPU usage: After a bit of time after boot, the services and controller app uses up 30% of the CPU and won't go down. I've tried many things that I found on the internet but doesn't seem to work out. Help is appreciated, thanks....
  5. Fix Services and Controller app High CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Services and Controller app High CPU usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 PC users are reporting that when they open Task Manager, they […] This article Fix Services and Controller app High CPU usage in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage: [IMG]My services and controller app is using up a lot of my CPU usage, anywhere between 88-94%. Any idea on how i can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/services-and-controller-app-random-high-cpu-usage/88f7829a-e94a-465b-aada-c720ab05233b
  7. Services and Controller app CPU usage

Services and Controller app CPU usage: The Services and Controller app randomly spike at around 40% of my CPU, I have checked for Seguarzo and "LenovoVantageService" but niether are there, have also searched in the registry for it. Is there anyway to find out what exactly is causing these spikes?...
  8. Services and controller app very high cpu usage

Services and controller app very high cpu usage: Whenever i start up my laptop already doing that in clean boots, i open the task manager and in the first 3 minutes all goes well. Until the services and controller app keeps on rising and ends up taking around 80-90% of the cpu, resulting in a total of 100% cpu usage...
  9. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.: [ATTACH] When I look at the task manager, I sometimes see the Services and Controller application sometimes using 100% CPU. I can not do anything. I already did the clean boot and continued the same way. i'm starting to think it's a glitch in windows 10...
  10. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.: When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird. For some context, this happens at random...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. services and controller app high cpu usage

2. services and controller app cpu spikes

3. Services en controller app w10 high cpu

4. service and controller app fix,
  5. service and controller app,
  6. service and controller app higt,
  7. services and controller app high cpu windows 10,
  8. service and controller app high cpu,
  9. services and controller app w10 cpu alto,
  10. services and controller app w10,
  11. services and controller app,